Fat experiences

Lecture hall seats are so tiny!

ThickassGothGirl:
So I'm in college, and I just arrived to my class in a big lecture hall. I guess it makes sense that they need to fit a whole bunch of students in the room, but guys omg I almost couldn't fit in the seat! I had to really push myself in to get in, I'm so worried for when the class ends and I have to get up (or try to) after

Currently wedged into the seat, with my fat thighs pressed together, which makes my belly stand out even more... of course I chose today to wear tight pants haha. I'm so embarrassed but it's also kind of hot lol

Living up to your name
3 months

ThickassGothGirl:
So I'm in college, and I just arrived to my class in a big lecture hall. I guess it makes sense that they need to fit a whole bunch of students in the room, but guys omg I almost couldn't fit in the seat! I had to really push myself in to get in, I'm so worried for when the class ends and I have to get up (or try to) after

Currently wedged into the seat, with my fat thighs pressed together, which makes my belly stand out even more... of course I chose today to wear tight pants haha. I'm so embarrassed but it's also kind of hot lol

Haha and I thought everything was bigger in the US x'D
Where I live, university also has some old building with way too tiny seats. I guess people still weren't as fat back then.
3 months

I had this problem too, but a couple rooms had bolted-in, cheap plastic seats. My fat ass probably irreparably bent three of those. I couldn't use the foldout desk at all.
3 months