Lifestyle tips

Need advice on how to be a feeder on a budget

Hey all, im a new feeder who just met a feedee that id like a relationship with. I love talking with her besides just the feeder stuff we do. But besides that i need advice on how to do this on 1600 a month and with a feedee who likes force feeding, funnel feeding, and extreme stuffings.
3 months

Starlord211:
Hey all, im a new feeder who just met a feedee that id like a relationship with. I love talking with her besides just the feeder stuff we do. But besides that i need advice on how to do this on 1600 a month and with a feedee who likes force feeding, funnel feeding, and extreme stuffings.

I am assuming you're the one paying for everything? Because if so, I am not sure how that will work if she eats so much food.

Either you pay everything and do occasional stuffings you save up for or she contributes to it. Do you even have discretionary spending available?
3 months

We are currently doing the save up option and my usual discretionary spending is in the 200 range, thinking about moving to in persons.
3 months

Starlord211:
We are currently doing the save up option and my usual discretionary spending is in the 200 range, thinking about moving to in persons.

Your profile suggests you live in or near a city. And since you're 18, you might be in college. If this is the case, there may be opportunities to supplement things with free or discounted food. (A lot of places offer student discounts).

It also doesn't hurt to look into rewards, coupons, discounts, etc, etc. Pizza is popular with college people for a reason. It's not that expensive compared to a lot of things and they usually come to you covered in coupons and discounts. Bonus points if you know how to cook.

If you don't please learn. It's an important survival skill and you can make a lot of food for cheaper prices if you stretch it right.

All that said, realistically speaking, I don't think this will be a regular thing for you two at this point. Unless she's chipping in a good deal and you are okay with spending all $200 on her, I don't expect you to afford the major stuffings that she enjoys.

My partner and I enjoy similar things to you two. At his peak capacity, I think we were spending maybe $50, $60 per stuffing with the two of us contributing. I'm not sure how much things cost where you are, so keep this in mind.
3 months

Starlord211:

Munchies:
Your profile suggests you live in or near a city. And since you're 18, you might be in college. If this is the case, there may be opportunities to supplement things with free or discounted food. (A lot of places offer student discounts).

It also doesn't hurt to look into rewards, coupons, discounts, etc, etc. Pizza is popular with college people for a reason. It's not that expensive compared to a lot of things and they usually come to you covered in coupons and discounts. Bonus points if you know how to cook.

If you don't please learn. It's an important survival skill and you can make a lot of food for cheaper prices if you stretch it right.

All that said, realistically speaking, I don't think this will be a regular thing for you two at this point. Unless she's chipping in a good deal and you are okay with spending all $200 on her, I don't expect you to afford the major stuffings that she enjoys.

My partner and I enjoy similar things to you two. At his peak capacity, I think we were spending maybe $50, $60 per stuffing with the two of us contributing. I'm not sure how much things cost where you are, so keep this in mind.

We did at one point do the 200 for the stuffings but now we have agreed to do only in persons. So theoretical costs are down and give me the opportunity to save more money. Im not in college at the moment which gives me more time to work with a pretty sustainable job. But as a genuine question, how can you tell if somone is scamming off of you on here. This is my first time in any sort of situation like this and 200 seems a little farfetched?
3 months

Starlord211:

Munchies:

Starlord211:
We did at one point do the 200 for the stuffings but now we have agreed to do only in persons. So theoretical costs are down and give me the opportunity to save more money. Im not in college at the moment which gives me more time to work with a pretty sustainable job. But as a genuine question, how can you tell if somone is scamming off of you on here. This is my first time in any sort of situation like this and 200 seems a little farfetched?

I mean ... that's not really a cut and dried thing. Some scams are obvious and others are not. But as a general rule of thumb if it sounds too good to be true, it is.

Outside of that, your best bet is to be careful.

You mentioned that she agreed to do in person feedings. That can make things easier for you when it comes to scam prevention. Specifically since you can confirm she's using your money to eat. But that doesn't mean 100% that you can't get scammed. The safest thing to do is to get meals where you can pre-pay. I'd also make sure you guys have a written agreement on payment details as something to refer back too. This is for both of your sakes as it can help with future disputes.
3 months

Those are some very good points and I already have a way to track the money so its already simplified in that manner. I guess ive just got some first timer anxiety lol. And i sucks that there arent many options for budgeting around here because cupons are few and far between around here.
3 months

Tbh we're always looking to get the most bang for our buck when it comes to food so our advice would be to get foods which are high calorie or are the most substantial for the price, and for fast food app deals are a great way to get more for your money too!
3 months

Munchies:
Bonus points if you know how to cook.

For real, this. Also baking. Baking mixes are a good way to start, if you're not familiar. You don't need an expensive mixer--you can make plenty of good stuff with elbow grease.

Things that go in a funnel tend to be (or at least ought to be) cheap--some people like doing melted ice cream, but tbh that's a very expensive way to funnel. HC with syrup or jam (and other mix-ins, if you want them) is substantially cheaper.

You might see if there's some kind of outlet grocery store around. Grocery Outlet is a big chain, but there might be an independent/local one where you live. Also, a friend or family member might have a Costco card, and while it might not be the cheapest, it tends to be a good value. Some stuff is legit cheaper, too, like HC (25-50% cheaper at Costco than grocery stores where I live).
3 months