Dating/Friendships

44/m/se ky seeking an irl relationship with a feedee/gainer/mutual gainer boyfriend.

As the title says I am looking for a Real life relationship with a guy who is into dating. Not looking for just internet guys. I’m done with it. Just looking for a meaningful connection with a guy. Someone who is honest enough to trust. Someone who is into gaining but can actually hold a conversation.

I don’t expect much from this.

And I’m not going to Grommr or any of the chat clients because I feel as if it’s also a waste of time.

I want someone to have a conversation for a while. Someone who I can talk to daily and hopefully relocate in the future. Someone who will actually give me the time of day.
3 months

44/m/se ky seeking an irl relationship with a feedee/gainer/mutual gainer boyfriend.

Bump and as I said I’m not going to go on any other social media. I’m done being played. I’m looking for a genuine relationship with a guy.

I’m not looking to talk to you for a night just for you to take advantage of me while you pretend gain.😒
2 months

Bump. Really wish there’s a website for guys like me other than Grommr. Bigger City is in the Grommr trap as well. I’m starting to think that I’m cursed at being alone forever.
2 months

Bump And for the record I’m not doing Snapchat and kik anymore. So if you text and I have to wait on you that’s not happening. I’m still on Bigger City. I’m not interested in chatting and getting nothing from it.

Also I am saying In Real Life. So don’t bother messaging me because I am not interested in back and forth messaging from other apps. Never again👎🏻
2 months

Bump
2 months

Bump
2 months

Bump
2 months

Still looking for my gaining boyfriend. Where are the serious guys in the community? Would love to talk to someone who is interested in a relationship. Not just Feederism but still would like to have someone to connect with.
2 months

I feel for you would Def be interested if I was not in a relationship and lived closer wish you luck
1 month

Bump. Still looking for something real and serious. I know you guys are lurking from Grommr. I would really love to have a gainer boyfriend to sleep next to at night.

Really wish there was options for guys like me to find my Mr right. I want something real. Tired of messaging guys online and getting nothing out of it.

Like I am not getting results from any of the guys on these websites and I am just disappointed because they are obsessed with my belly but aren’t interested in dating.
1 month
12   loading