General

Story behind your username?

Hey everyone I wanted to make a fun little thread about what made you decide on your username? Especially if there’s a little story/lore behind it? I look forward to reading everyone’s stories.

Here’s mine:

So the “JN” part is my first two legal initials. I’m not gonna reveal them unless someone is actually interested in getting to know me more than just a casual user on FF.

The “TumLover” is pretty obvious because I love love bellies… maybe just too much! 😅 It’s been something that I’ve always liked them for a long while now probably since I was a kid. Can it also be a reason why I’m not married by now? I guess we’ll find out.

As for the “56” part is really random. It was just a number that came up in my brain. Plus my basketball character in a game I was playing had a number 56 on his jersey at the time so that might have something to do with that.
2 months

Well mine is a nickname that came from my rapper name among my friends from the club.

Also I like to live my life in the 52%! Not the 99% nor the 1%… 52%!!
2 months

I like rain + I grew up in Seattle.
2 months

Pluviophile:
I like rain + I grew up in Seattle.

Interesting, I didn’t know there was a fancy saying for liking rain. 😅
2 months

I went to the doctor and he said I was morbidly a beast
2 months

I write fat fetish erotica. I have an account on another site with the same username. I've posted some of my stories from that site onto this one,

When I made that account on the other site, I identified as a gainer. "Muchies" was a reference to how I ate all the time. I was also influenced by an old story on Dimensions Magazine of the same name.

I now identify as a feeder. I kept the name so that my fans from the other site would know I am the same author, and that I've gone from having the munchies to being the source of the munchies.
2 months

My name is fairly straightforward.

NoMo(re)YoYo(dieting).

I've gained and lost weight so many times over the years, I lost count. I just want to gain and then maintain. I don't want to lose any more.

Plus its a fun little rhyme.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I went to the doctor and he said I was morbidly a beast

Sounds pretty straight forward!
2 months

NoMoYoYo:
My name is fairly straightforward.

NoMo(re)YoYo(dieting).

I've gained and lost weight so many times over the years, I lost count. I just want to gain and then maintain. I don't want to lose any more.

Plus its a fun little rhyme.

Creative!
2 months

I love Dragons & I used to work as Chuck E. Cheese( Back when he was known as a New York City sewer Rat)!Taking my love of the 2 you have Dragorat!.... smiley
2 months
12345   loading