Clothes padding

Best way to get larger shirts

What’s the best way to get used shirts that are in the 6 to 7xl range, like the especially huge ones, I have some shirts that work alright for padding but it would be a dream come tru to get my hands on a stretched out super large one, anyone have any advice on where to find a good shirt?
2 months

I personally don't think there's a big size difference between used and new. People at those sizes tend to wear baggy clothes so not much stretching going on. If you are looking for the lower price of used, you should try triftstores but it's hit or miss if you find something. New online bought tend to be expensive, also you need to pay attention on sizing, s.m.l measurements are different: US made are the largest, EU are a bit smaller, Asian ones are downright small and there's also the Plus size s.m.l measurement. Better look for exact measurements in inches/centimeters.
2 months

Women's cloths comes super stretchy. If you're in the states you can go to Torrid and get a size 5. The torrid size 5 dresses and shirts are insanely huge. My latest dress from there is a size 2. I'm 280 before padding
2 months

I buy my clothes from King Size. They have clothes up to 10 and 12 XL and often have clearance sales
1 month