Fat experiences

Tree trunk legs

Something I've noticed in my current gain compared to previous ones is most of the gain has gone to my gut.

Last time I weighed this much I was bigger all over my body. This is especially noticeable in my legs and calves specifically.

I don't know if it is because of the speed in which I've gained (almost 60lbs in 7 months). Whereas before I had a quick 30lbs and then slowly gained the rest...or at least slower.

Will lugging around this extra weight eventually build up my legs? I know weight gain is mostly calories in and calories out, but could I gain more weight from that extra muscle? Or would my body just redistribute the weight I have? All assuming, of course, I eat more or less the way I have for the past 7 months or so.
2 months

Tree trunk legs

NoMoYoYo:
Something I've noticed in my current gain compared to previous ones is most of the gain has gone to my gut.

Last time I weighed this much I was bigger all over my body. This is especially noticeable in my legs and calves specifically.

I don't know if it is because of the speed in which I've gained (almost 60lbs in 7 months). Whereas before I had a quick 30lbs and then slowly gained the rest...or at least slower.

Will lugging around this extra weight eventually build up my legs? I know weight gain is mostly calories in and calories out, but could I gain more weight from that extra muscle? Or would my body just redistribute the weight I have? All assuming, of course, I eat more or less the way I have for the past 7 months or so.

I mean, you can get bigger legs by exercising. However, where you gain depends on genetics and hormones first and foremost. Some people will recommend heavy cream. Your mileage will vary. And even then, your gains will probably not significantly change how you gain.
2 months