General

Favorite words?

Just a dumb little conversation starter, but does anyone else have a favorite word associated with our kinks?

For me, I like the word “bloated” for some reason. Not sure exactly why, but a girl being described (especially by herself) as being bloated seems to turn me on.

Anyone else have any words like that? Thank you for your time & God bless.
3 months

Favorite words?

Kaede45:
Just a dumb little conversation starter, but does anyone else have a favorite word associated with our kinks?

For me, I like the word “bloated” for some reason. Not sure exactly why, but a girl being described (especially by herself) as being bloated seems to turn me on.

With this kink? No. But here are some words I love.

Verdant - (of countryside) green with grass or other rich vegetation.

Gobbledygook - nonsense

Cattywampus - askew; crooked

Finna - going to

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - the fear of long words

Rhotic - of, relating to, having, or being an accent or dialect in English in which an /r/ sound is retained before consonants (as in pronouncing hard and cart) and at the end of a word (as in pronouncing car and far)

Petrichor - The smell of dust after rain

Crunk - to be excited

Mellifluous - pleasant to hear

Pedantic - excessively concerned with minor details and rules or with displaying academic learning

There's so much more, but the list is very long
3 months

Favorite words?

Spillover - I like it when soft fat spills over like thick icing or soft serve ice cream. Ripples and rolls of fat, or the rounded edge of a nice muffin top and love handles. Or a drooping apron.

Jiggly - jiggling fat is so sensual

Filled - full in every way, with a sexual connotation as well. Depending on your particular kinks and desires, this encompasses stuffing, bladder filling, anal plugs or other ways of filling, and sex filling any or all orifices. Pregnant sex is another way of being filled. Even engorgement in adult breastfeeding. Especially as many as desired together!
3 months

Favorite words?

Kaede45:

For me id have to say I have a couple like that, like, blimp, fat ass, fatty,

x3 I just love being called names over all lol so all of those words just make me melt lol
3 months

Favorite words?

In the context of fat and eating I like “stuffed”, I like “gut”, I also like “waddle” and “jiggle”.
3 months

Favorite words?

I am French. So some words that excite me are in French.

“Poilu”, in English it means “hairy”. It has to do with big hairy bellies.

“Gros nounours” means “big teddy bear” in English. Related to bear men or teddybear.🐻

Burp

Gurgle (belly noise)
3 months

Favorite words?

Love Handle
3 months

Favorite words?

Lard Ladden
Fat bottomed.
Cellulite cottage cheese
Thunder thighs
Fatty ass