Fat experiences

Had a super fast 60lb gain

Fatguysdmme:
i gained like 60lbs in like 3-4months unintentionally and it ended up kinda fulfilling a fantasy for me but now i keep thinking about gaining. i’ve always been into feedism as a feeder but idk, i kinda felt out of control and there were a lot of days towards the beginning where i’d get so stuffed I’d need help up or i’d look like i swallowed a bowling ball & i want that again but every night and maybe in the mornings too. i can picture being 450lbs maybe

You gained 60 lbs unintentionally in 3 to 4 month. How does one manage that? You'd have to be really pushing yourself or have a medical condition to put on that much weight in that short of time.
2 months

Fatguysdmme:
i gained like 60lbs in like 3-4months unintentionally and it ended up kinda fulfilling a fantasy for me but now i keep thinking about gaining. i’ve always been into feedism as a feeder but idk, i kinda felt out of control and there were a lot of days towards the beginning where i’d get so stuffed I’d need help up or i’d look like i swallowed a bowling ball & i want that again but every night and maybe in the mornings too. i can picture being 450lbs maybe

Munchies:
You gained 60 lbs unintentionally in 3 to 4 month. How does one manage that? You'd have to be really pushing yourself or have a medical condition to put on that much weight in that short of time.

I am curious also. Please share your methods 🙂
2 months

Fatguysdmme:

Munchies:

Please teach us the ways oh great and mighty gainer 🙏
2 months

Fatguysdmme:

Munchies:

Sage:
Please teach us the ways oh great and mighty gainer 🙏

He deleted, so I don't think he'll tell you.

But as an extreme feeder who has experience with rapid gains and extreme weight gain, it is impossible to unintentionally put on that much weight that quickly without a health condition.

It's possible, but you would need to eat crazy amount of food nearly the entire day. In other words, you would need to be intentional about this. The only other exception is if you are recovering from an extreme binge. You'll still gain a lot, but not nearly ad quickly as before.
2 months

I think the only way you could gain this kind of weight unintentionally, other than what Munchies already described, is if you were already fat and accustomed to eating enormous amounts of food everyday. At one point, I was eating so much, 10,000 calories was a moderate day. I didn't feel like I was trying to gain. I was just eating a lot, and I kept blowing up. That takes time to work up that kind of capacity though. I can't imagine an average weight person putting on 60 lb in 3 months without meaning to do it.
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:
I think the only way you could gain this kind of weight unintentionally, other than what Munchies already described, is if you were already fat and accustomed to eating enormous amounts of food everyday. At one point, I was eating so much, 10,000 calories was a moderate day. I didn't feel like I was trying to gain. I was just eating a lot, and I kept blowing up. That takes time to work up that kind of capacity though. I can't imagine an average weight person putting on 60 lb in 3 months without meaning to do it.

I was thinking of you when I posted my last comment. I was going to post it without the last paragraph, but then I was like, "BigBallBellyGirl could gain 60 lbs in 3 to 4 months accidentally." And then I tacked on the last paragraph.
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:
I was thinking of you when I posted my last comment. I was going to post it without the last paragraph, but then I was like, "BigBallBellyGirl could gain 60 lbs in 3 to 4 months accidentally." And then I tacked on the last paragraph.

It's true. 🤣 It's what happens when you eat so much, for so long, enough food to feed a family of five in a day becomes your norm.

Since I'm maintaining now, I kind of miss it from time to time. Sighhh...
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Munchies:

BigBallBellyGirl:
It's true. 🤣 It's what happens when you eat so much, for so long, enough food to feed a family of five in a day becomes your norm.

Since I'm maintaining now, I kind of miss it from time to time. Sighhh...

Feel that. My partner hasn't been gaining for about a year now. And while neither of us st it, and I don't care how big or small he is, we both miss the extreme stuffing sessions we used to do all the time. Honestly, it was more enjoyable than all the weight he gained.

Oh well. It's on the to-do list for later this year.
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

I actually have a true story about a waitress I once worked with / knew from HS. She gained 60lbs in 3 months. There was nothing medically wrong and no medication involved. She even went to the doctors and all that after gaining 40lbs in 2 months. Supposedly she hated the weight gain but was being the most gluttonous pig I've ever seen for 3 months straight.
Heres the curvage thread:
curvage.org/forum/index.php
2 months

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nitchbigger:
I actually have a true story about a waitress I once worked with / knew from HS. She gained 60lbs in 3 months. There was nothing medically wrong and no medication involved. She even went to the doctors and all that after gaining 40lbs in 2 months. Supposedly she hated the weight gain but was being the most gluttonous pig I've ever seen for 3 months straight.
Heres the curvage thread:
(deleted for privacy reasons)

Bro, wtf? You posted her pictures online? On a fetish site? For people to masturbate over?

You're disgusting for that.

Also, why are you even privy to things like how much she weighs? By your admission in the thread, there was a lot in her personal life that you weren't privy to. And I doubt she knows, let alone consented, to you posting these pictures. Some of these pictures have her face.

Jesus, you're sick. This is possibly a crime.
2 months
12   loading