Lifestyle tips

Need to get better at eating and getting hungry.

Okay, so im sure im not the only one that does this. So ill have plans to eat heaps of food even multiple days of eating, really wanting to pack on the pounds. Ill wake up and im not hungry though, so i carry on to lunch where im suddenly peckish, then ill make food and now its mid afternoon and im finally stuffing myself with a 2-3000 cal meal, super stuffed and very uncomfortable. Ill then rest for the time till dinner, my problem is that im still feeling it from lunch and then i just don't eat dinner. And of course the vicious cycle repeats. So tell me, what do you guys do to stay on track, how do you guys take that comfort and turn it into pure dopamine. How do you keep going even when you dont want to and of course, how do you keep yourself hungry, id like to eventually be able to just keep eating ignoring the shit that holds me back.
2 months

Bbwomg:
Okay, so im sure im not the only one that does this. So ill have plans to eat heaps of food even multiple days of eating, really wanting to pack on the pounds. Ill wake up and im not hungry though, so i carry on to lunch where im suddenly peckish, then ill make food and now its mid afternoon and im finally stuffing myself with a 2-3000 cal meal, super stuffed and very uncomfortable. Ill then rest for the time till dinner, my problem is that im still feeling it from lunch and then i just don't eat dinner. And of course the vicious cycle repeats. So tell me, what do you guys do to stay on track, how do you guys take that comfort and turn it into pure dopamine. How do you keep going even when you dont want to and of course, how do you keep yourself hungry, id like to eventually be able to just keep eating ignoring the shit that holds me back.

If you struggle to eat a lot of food, don't stuff yourself. You're just going to train your brain to associate it with misery and do it even less.

Get you some snacks and stash them where you are most likely to hang out. For example, have a snack stash by your bed, in your office, and by your favorite spot in the living room. Make sure that these are your favorite treats and have plenty of variety.

All of this primes you for mindless eating. You don't need to be hungry for this to work. You won't get stuffed like you were hoping for, but you'll end up eating a lot of calories. Over time, you'll start to pack on some serious pounds.
2 months

Bbwomg:

Munchies:
If you struggle to eat a lot of food, don't stuff yourself. You're just going to train your brain to associate it with misery and do it even less.

Get you some snacks and stash them where you are most likely to hang out. For example, have a snack stash by your bed, in your office, and by your favorite spot in the living room. Make sure that these are your favorite treats and have plenty of variety.

All of this primes you for mindless eating. You don't need to be hungry for this to work. You won't get stuffed like you were hoping for, but you'll end up eating a lot of calories. Over time, you'll start to pack on some serious pounds.

So the only thing wrong with this is even though the hunger goes a way and the pain is uncomfortable the feeling and act of stuffing myself is too much of a turn on, hence me asking like this
2 months

Bbwomg:

Munchies:

Bbwomg:
So the only thing wrong with this is even though the hunger goes a way and the pain is uncomfortable the feeling and act of stuffing myself is too much of a turn on, hence me asking like this

I said what I said.

If you wanna stuff yourself, that's fine. But with your current mentality and how your body is responding to everything, you aren't ready for anything more than they occasional stuffing.

Do this first. Once you've gotten to the point where you've trained yourself to eat even when you aren't hungry, you will be ready for other things.
2 months

I'm often in the same boat. I find three things help eat more and more continuously. But I'm still learning...

EatMor is a supplement that creates hunger. You take 30-60 minutes before you plan to eat. But then eat or you may feel weird. Even if you don't feel hungry, eat anyway and this stuff makes it easier to just keep eating more and food disappears almost without noticing. I try to do it for 1-2 big meals a day. I want to get up to 3.

Once you start eating, don't stop. Your hunger only lasts for so long once food enters the system. So eat fairly rapidly and have more food ready to go.

After eating, take a strong digestive enzyme. This will help empty your stomach faster. And it might make you less tired from food coma.

As you digest the prior meal, don't wait until you're hungry again to eat. As soon as you notice your stomach is not full, eat again, even a snack. Ideally you don't ever want to wait to get hungry. Then, you'd only feel hunger, maybe after taking the Eat Mor. But even if not, I find I still do eat more. Digestion takes about ,90 min to 2 hrs. So a good rule of thumb is to eat whenever the stomach starts emptying, usually after 90 min- 2 hrs.

And now I'm going to put this up where I can see it. To remind myself too. LOL
2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:
I'm often in the same boat. I find three things help eat more and more continuously. But I'm still learning...

EatMor is a supplement that creates hunger. You take 30-60 minutes before you plan to eat. But then eat or you may feel weird. Even if you don't feel hungry, eat anyway and this stuff makes it easier to just keep eating more and food disappears almost without noticing. I try to do it for 1-2 big meals a day. I want to get up to 3.

Once you start eating, don't stop. Your hunger only lasts for so long once food enters the system. So eat fairly rapidly and have more food ready to go.

After eating, take a strong digestive enzyme. This will help empty your stomach faster. And it might make you less tired from food coma.

As you digest the prior meal, don't wait until you're hungry again to eat. As soon as you notice your stomach is not full, eat again, even a snack. Ideally you don't ever want to wait to get hungry. Then, you'd only feel hunger, maybe after taking the Eat Mor. But even if not, I find I still do eat more. Digestion takes about ,90 min to 2 hrs. So a good rule of thumb is to eat whenever the stomach starts emptying, usually after 90 min- 2 hrs.

I going to try it out and hope for good results. I have been trying to gain weight and it's getting nowhere past 117lb.
2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:

Zure678:
I going to try it out and hope for good results. I have been trying to gain weight and it's getting nowhere past 117lb.

Question. Are you seeking medical help for your weight gain issues?

I used to be 115 lbs. This was due to having an autoimmune disorder. Once I got that sorted, I finally put on weight.

I'm not saying you have an autoimmune disorder. But seeing a doctor might be helpful.
2 months

I was reading over some of this and I couldn’t agree more with some stuff but I don’t think I can honestly say I’ve ever been like “I’m gonna eat x to eat x calories or to get “so stuffed” — I just eat and sometimes I get super stuffed which is quite pleasurable unless; granted what I consider A SHIT TON of food is different from your shit ton. Unless I’m bloat max stuffed that shit hurts and I try to avoid it when I can, even at my size it doesn’t get better the capacity gets larger. I know people want results and instant gratification but gaining weight takes time unless you have the genetics that just love to store fat some peoples bodies just don’t like to store fat as easily. genetic Trauma allows some people people to store fat easier than others, some grow muscles easier. All sorts of stuff.
2 months

Plump Belly To Curvy:

Zure678:

Munchies:
Question. Are you seeking medical help for your weight gain issues?

I used to be 115 lbs. This was due to having an autoimmune disorder. Once I got that sorted, I finally put on weight.

I'm not saying you have an autoimmune disorder. But seeing a doctor might be helpful.

I don't think I have the symptoms for that but I will consider talking to a doctor sometime in the future. Thanks.😊
2 months

One option to consider is 'little and often', that is to say eating less per meal but eating more frequently.

So instead of force eating 2-3k kcal in one instant, maybe splitting that across a few hours.

I used to struggle to eat first thing in the morning, but during a cream gain I found myself needing to eat at this time and started eating relatively small things like pop tarts or microwave pizzas.

I also found myself able to eat 3-4 meals this way and even now I'm still eating breakfast where I didn't before, feeling hungry when I wake up.

Also consider snacking in between, again an easy way to eat more.
2 months
12   loading