Lifestyle tips

If you search for "feedee" on tiktok...

I can confirm on Instagram this has started as well.
3 months

2seatsalways:

Oh I really don't like that.
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

Just typing up bbw you'll see "results not found." So all of the content creators just vanished suddenly? Riiiight
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:
Just typing up bbw you'll see "results not found." So all of the content creators just vanished suddenly? Riiiight

This is clearly censorship of bigger bodies. I bet you can still find mukbangs. And I bet they are mostly skinny people.
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:

Munchies:
This is clearly censorship of bigger bodies. I bet you can still find mukbangs. And I bet they are mostly skinny people.

Now I'm intrigued. I think I need to do some research and find out.
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:

Tell us what you find!
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:

Munchies:

2seatsalways:

Munchies:
Tell us what you find!

1000% skinny people eating. Most popular tag being mukbang asmr and it's the same thing with maybe one or two plump individuals. This has to be discriminatory right?
3 months

2seatsalways:
1000% skinny people eating. Most popular tag being mukbang asmr and it's the same thing with maybe one or two plump individuals. This has to be discriminatory right?

It is. Do you know how a lot of skinny mukbangers stay slim while eating all that food? Spoiler. It's not by exercising.

If this is allowed to exist with no issues, then feedism should be too. Or at least, it shouldn't be treated like an eating disorder.
3 months

2seatsalways:

Munchies:
It is. Do you know how a lot of skinny mukbangers stay slim while eating all that food? Spoiler. It's not by exercising.

If this is allowed to exist with no issues, then feedism should be too. Or at least, it shouldn't be treated like an eating disorder.

Oh I remember when mukbangs were niche and not many were doing them. Of course it's the most widly used eating disorders but because of sponsorships they get to stay. Ridiculous
3 months

Wow… that’s no good.
3 months
123   loading