General

Is that means heavy cream is effective to gain weight healthy?

I find this article. It said taking lactic acid decreased risk of diabetes. But this effect is only for lactose intolerance.

news-medical.net/news/20240122/Increased-milk-intake-associated-with-a-decreased-risk-of-type-2-diabetes-in-adults-who-do-not-produce-lactase.aspx
2 months

GARMIN:
I find this article. It said taking lactic acid decreased risk of diabetes. But this effect is only for lactose intolerance.

news-medical.net/news/20240122/Increased-milk-intake-associated-with-a-decreased-risk-of-type-2-diabetes-in-adults-who-do-not-produce-lactase.aspx

I wouldn't put a lot of stock into this one way or another. The science hippies are conflicted on if milk helps, harms, or does nothing to diabetics. You can ask 10 different doctors and you'll get 10 different answers.
2 months

GARMIN:

The precise mechanism(s) giving rise to t2 diabetes are complex. It’s entirely possible that in some people it helps prevent, but in others it is neutral, or even produces the opposite effect.
2 months