Fat experiences

Food at work

I’m not sure how everyone feels about eating food at work, whether it be for a potluck or some sort of event or if it’s just eating your lunch or a snack in the presence of coworkers. For a long time I restricted myself and tried to not really eat to excess around them but over the past year, after returning to the office.

I didn’t gain any weight the three years we worked from home but since returning to the office, I have gained 20 pounds. Several of my coworkers returned heavier anyway… So I just said fuck it. Now, pretty much any opportunity I have for free food (that I like and is clean) at work, I take it. A lot of times it’s food catered in for a special event. I used to get a modest portion but now I get the largest reasonable portion (I would never take more than my share or leave anyone without). But don’t let there be leftovers. I used to never go back for more but now that’s a plate to take back to my desk.

So I have another fat coworker that appears to have seen the change and now she alerts me to any food that is left after meetings or team lunches. Today, the vending machine guy had some snacks and chips nearing their expiration date so he left a big box full of all kinds in our break room. She came right to me and told me to come look through them. This has been so exciting to be a little more of myself and someone notice.

Let me know your thoughts and similar experiences.
2 months

Food at work

If you eat it, someone will most likely bring more in...

I say that with some of my 2X shirts not having as much room around the waist as they did when I bought them. Most likely caused by the extra 40 pounds since 1/1/19.

My experience is in this post:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Sometimes, people figure out you will eat stuff, and they start to bring you stuff they need to get rid of.
2 months

Food at work

Wolffeeder:
If you eat it, someone will most likely bring more in...

I say that with some of my 2X shirts not having as much room around the waist as they did when I bought them. Most likely caused by the extra 40 pounds since 1/1/19.

My experience is in this post:

fantasyfeeder.com/forum/posts

Sometimes, people figure out you will eat stuff, and they start to bring you stuff they need to get rid of.

That’s awesome. You must work at a bakery or something…
2 months

Food at work

Nope, not even remotely related to food... I don't know what id be then.
2 months

Food at work

HRHB15:
I’m not sure how everyone feels about eating food at work, whether it be for a potluck or some sort of event or if it’s just eating your lunch or a snack in the presence of coworkers. For a long time I restricted myself and tried to not really eat to excess around them but over the past year, after returning to the office.

I didn’t gain any weight the three years we worked from home but since returning to the office, I have gained 20 pounds. Several of my coworkers returned heavier anyway… So I just said fuck it. Now, pretty much any opportunity I have for free food (that I like and is clean) at work, I take it. A lot of times it’s food catered in for a special event. I used to get a modest portion but now I get the largest reasonable portion (I would never take more than my share or leave anyone without). But don’t let there be leftovers. I used to never go back for more but now that’s a plate to take back to my desk.

So I have another fat coworker that appears to have seen the change and now she alerts me to any food that is left after meetings or team lunches. Today, the vending machine guy had some snacks and chips nearing their expiration date so he left a big box full of all kinds in our break room. She came right to me and told me to come look through them. This has been so exciting to be a little more of myself and someone notice.

Let me know your thoughts and similar experiences.

I used to be the same at my old job, like if there was cake or chocolates for some reason I would take one or a tiny peice but I eventually stopped caring and just hoped no one would notice at the end of the shift when a few of them were gone 🤣 the co-worker who noticed seems nice though ☺️
2 months

Food at work

Was just given a couple dozen doughnuts to take home…. 😋
1 month

Food at work

HRHB15:
Was just given a couple dozen doughnuts to take home…. 😋

Omg that sounds like the best thing ever to be honest 🤤 if that were me there would be no sharing 🤣
1 month

Food at work

Lol. There isn’t. Nobody seemed to want them so they told me to take them. 🙃
1 month

Food at work

And so it begins...

Now you need to write your weight down and label it starting weight and the date.
1 month