Fat experiences

Get pregnant

Has anyone ever wanted to get pregnant just for the big ass titties and the weight gain that comes along with it? I’m ready to live the surrogate life.
2 months

Get pregnant

Can't say I haven't thought about it before, I don't really want my breast to get even bigger lol but I have absolutely gotten a rush taking the subway and having someone offer me their seat because they think I'm in early pregnancy.

I'm short though, so I know I would blow up haha. It's a tempting thought but I don't know if it's in the cards for me right now :/
2 months

Get pregnant

Cady55:
Has anyone ever wanted to get pregnant just for the big ass titties and the weight gain that comes along with it? I’m ready to live the surrogate life.

You don't know anything about pregnancy, do you?

Because while most women experience breast growth while pregnant, your milage will vary and most of the size won't stay after your hormones go back to normal. The amount of weight you gain will also vary. Some women don't gain very much while some gain a lot.

Between that and the stuggles of pregnancy, childbirth, and being a parent, I wouldn't imagine most people want to get pregnant for the body changes. Some might look forward to the weight gain or boob growth, but that's secondary to why they want to be pregnant.

And if you want to be a legal surrogate you have to have at least one child of your own. I am emphasizing legal because if you decide to be a surrogate without the proper legal protections, you can easily end up in a situation that you don't want to be in.
2 months

Get pregnant

Cady55:

Totally!

I've been a pregnant mom twice and loved pregnancy. I absolutely loved pregnancy sex, being so full and heavy anyway. I hadn't known about pregnancy fetishes and got hit up while very pregnant with a wedding ring on (then). I was shocked, but now I get it. My belly always protrudes some forevermore and if I gained more or was bloated, I looked pregnant and occasionally got asked if I was. And my then-small breasts were quite engorged, and after two rounds of breastfeeding, grew a couple of cup sizes and then kept a cup size up. Of course in real life, being a mother has lots of moral and practical responsibilities.

But if there were a magic way to get be bred and impregnated (love the surge of warm seed entering), grow a huge belly, produce milk, and not actually end up with a baby; yeah, I'd want to do that. And really enjoy it. I'd just keep repeating the cycle. Alas, only a fantasy.

My actual birthing days are over. But if I were young and single, knowing what I know now, I'd consider being a surrogate. Shouldn't matter to the parents why you do it as long as you eat healthy, take care of yourself and the baby, and won't end up wanting their baby. If you really enjoy the process and have easy uncomplicated pregnancies, why not, and you'd be helping them.

Assuming you've already had the kids you want or would have them in the future. There is always the risk of complications that might prevent future pregnancies though. Small, but there.
2 months

Get pregnant

Cady55:

Munchies:
You don't know anything about pregnancy, do you?

Because while most women experience breast growth while pregnant, your milage will vary and most of the size won't stay after your hormones go back to normal. The amount of weight you gain will also vary. Some women don't gain very much while some gain a lot.

Between that and the stuggles of pregnancy, childbirth, and being a parent, I wouldn't imagine most people want to get pregnant for the body changes. Some might look forward to the weight gain or boob growth, but that's secondary to why they want to be pregnant.

And if you want to be a legal surrogate you have to have at least one child of your own. I am emphasizing legal because if you decide to be a surrogate without the proper legal protections, you can easily end up in a situation that you don't want to be in.

I’ve actually had 3 kids of my own and have been a surrogate twice. I’m well aware that people don’t plan to get pregnant solely for the reasons of weight gain and boob growth. I apologize. I thought this was “fantasy” feeder.
2 months

Get pregnant

I have definitely thought about it before I think it would definitely help with the weight gain. Especially if you stuff after the baby everyday.
2 months

Get pregnant

MarieTrans:
I mean if you want a kid great but if you're only doing it for your fetish and don't care about the health of the fetus it's pretty immoral

... ... ... You just summed up one of the main problems with pro-life rhetoric...
But also, that's an unnecessarily (and entirely unnecessary) judgey comment; the person is talking about being a surrogate, they said nothing to imply a lack of caring about the health of the fetus or the pregnancy itself. They are literally talking about having a baby not for the sake of it - which many people can do - but specifically a viable pregnancy for someone else, as a viable reason to be pregnant (albeit for an alternative motive)!
(Egads, rampant moralists inserting themselves where not only unwanted, but where it's not even logical.)
1 month

Get pregnant

MarieTrans:
"Up yours, woke moralists" lmao

A moment ago this person's comment had been "Haha funny conservative rant".

Oh no...

Random moralistic interjections - and on a fantasy fetish site (though cady55 beat me to pointed this out prior "I apologize, I thought this was "Fantasy" Feeder"...)

But then they blame conservatism when someone points out that sudden moralistic interjections are unnecessary and unpleasant (and that it was illogical)...

And... they use 'woke' for themselves and I can't even tell if they are being ironic or if they are indeed the type...

All of which means... Oh no... That means...

I'm sorry everyone. It appears that I have fed a troll @.@
1 month

Get pregnant

MarieTrans:
"Up yours, woke moralists" lmao

Sendet:
A moment ago this person's comment had been "Haha funny conservative rant".

Oh no...

Random moralistic interjections - and on a fantasy fetish site (though cady55 beat me to pointed this out prior "I apologize, I thought this was "Fantasy" Feeder"...)

But then they blame conservatism when someone points out that sudden moralistic interjections are unnecessary and unpleasant (and that it was illogical)...

And... they use 'woke' for themselves and I can't even tell if they are being ironic or if they are indeed the type...

All of which means... Oh no... That means...

I'm sorry everyone. It appears that I have fed a troll @.@

Well ... you are a feeder.
1 month

Get pregnant

The “up yours woke moralists” is a line from Jordan Peterson it’s become a kind of a meme clowning on him because he was being over dramatic bc he got banned from twitter for being a butthole.

I don’t think anyone here agrees with the extremist pro life positions. It’s a joke, at least I’m pretty sure
1 month