Stuffing

How many doughnuts

I was just wondering? How many doughnuts can you eat. One time when I gave in and had a mindless gluttony session, I devoured 24 in one sitting. Next time I want to double that.
2 months

How many doughnuts

My record is 36 donuts and two Eclairs. I didn't actually feel all that full, but the sugar was definitely getting to me. I had a sugar rush and was then lethargic the next day.
2 months

How many doughnuts

Those are strong records I imagine.

I remember when I was intentionally gaining after an unexpected initial gain - and my wife and I were on a weekend getaway and I was absolutely stuffing myself with a fairly new 40+ pounds to my new huge gut. I was so eager to have my wife tease me or even scold me for getting so fat so quickly.

We just had a massive lunch and dinner that day when we were back at the hotel both of us stuffed and bloated. As I woke the next morning my wife was up early and said I am going to pick up something small to eat - what would you like. I said why don’t you get a box of donuts. She came back with coffee for herself and something from Starbucks along with a dozen donuts from a donut shop. She makes a plate and brings it to me in bed with two pretty good size donuts on it. I eat them pretty quickly while in bed and ask her to get me some more (trying to be obnoxious with my fatty eating). She comes over with one more on my plate. I eat it really quick. I ask her can you bring me two more. She looks at me like are you kidding me. She then comes over with two more. I start to eat them and she says she is going to get in the shower. I finish eating them while chugging down milk and then feel like I can barely get my huge gut out of bed. I then go to the box to stuff two more down my throat - feeling quite huge and kind of sick - but I so badly wanted to go get in the shower with her with my massive gut so bloated she would have had to definitely say something. I opened the door and got in the steamy shower with her with a gut that looked 18 months pregnant at this bloated stage and as I bumped her with my huge distended gut accidentally but not really, she said Wow, do you think you overdid breakfast a bit? I said I feel a little full, she smiled and began to soap my belly I was in heaven. When I was at my fattest she clearly was turned on by my huge gut in some wife way - as if she thought she was the only one making me fat - even though I was intentionally gaining.
2 months

How many doughnuts

I feel like this is a difficult comparison because of how different doughnuts can have different densities and sizes. For me, it’s the flavor fatigue and not the capacity that limits me from eating as many doughnuts as I would like. I had a feeding session many years ago where I was forced into eating about 20 Krispy Kreme glazed doughnuts and I felt really sick after.

I also know if they are hot and fresh, I can eat a lot more than I can at room temperature. Same with cinnamon rolls…

Might be worth me trying this again sometime soon. Maybe I can break up the flavor fatigue with strips of bacon. 🐷🐷
2 months

How many doughnuts

My record is definitely rookie numbers compared to others here, but I think it's quite impressive nevertheless. I have eaten 10 doughnuts at one sitting. I bet I could have eaten more, but it's easy to say that afterwards. Maybe I should aim for 15 or 20 someday soon...
2 months

How many doughnuts

Definitely can put away a dozen in one sitting, my main problem is getting tired of the taste and even if I have room I want something else so haven't really figured out my upper limit of donuts xD
1 month