Fat experiences

Is being gassy just part of being 300+?

I've noticed that I'm extremely gassy, burping, and just having more indigestion than I used to. Like I'm burping and gassy all day it seems like. Well, maybe that's exaggerating it a bit, but off and on all day. I do eat large portions, but just wondering if it's more common for large people to have these symptoms. Even when I was like 50 pounds less I didn't notice it as much.
2 months

Hmm not sure how size would effect it but I definitely get soo gassy when I'm eating a lot everyday so it could be that smiley
2 months

Well for me burping & gassiness has increased over the years. Probably from being so gluttonous. But, I’ve noticed that I can actually burp or become gassy on command. I feel like I eat and drink more then others that my body just always has gas build up no matter what.
2 months

Pizzaqueen94:
I've noticed that I'm extremely gassy, burping, and just having more indigestion than I used to. Like I'm burping and gassy all day it seems like. Well, maybe that's exaggerating it a bit, but off and on all day. I do eat large portions, but just wondering if it's more common for large people to have these symptoms. Even when I was like 50 pounds less I didn't notice it as much.

It's more about your diet and if you've stretched out your stomach a lot. My partner has been well over 300 lbs since I've known him. The only time he's been gassy is when I'm stuffing the living daylights out of him. Outside of that, he isn't any gassier than the average person.
2 months

I don’t think so I’m not particularly gassy I don’t think, I mean if I’m drinking alot of sodas which I tend to drink a lot of I get burpy but flatulence not so much
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
I don’t think so I’m not particularly gassy I don’t think, I mean if I’m drinking alot of sodas which I tend to drink a lot of I get burpy but flatulence not so much

Another thing to keep in mind is a lot of feedists eat foods and drinks that are a pain to digest in large quantities. Lotta lactose and fat. Hell, if you're eating so much that you're stuffed for hours, the sugar in your belly will start to ferment which can make you gassy.

The more you push yourself to gain, the more you distress your internals. Which is why feedists who don't force it tend to have less gassiness overall.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Another thing to keep in mind is a lot of feedists eat foods and drinks that are a pain to digest in large quantities. Lotta lactose and fat. Hell, if you're eating so much that you're stuffed for hours, the sugar in your belly will start to ferment which can make you gassy.

The more you push yourself to gain, the more you distress your internals. Which is why feedists who don't force it tend to have less gassiness overall.

This!
Ever feedee I've been with has been over 300lbs and it really depends on your diet. If you change it up, while gaining, you can be pretty less gassy all together.
2 months

Pizzaqueen94:

Like other people said I think probably more on diet and what you putting in yourself for me it's cheapy greasy foods and certain foods with lactose that's makes me gassy and causes some mild discomfort with indigestion so i limit my self with these foods.
2 months

I've never been gassy just from being fat.
I think its more the type of foods you eat.
Greasy food will cause gas and or indigestion.
Cooked cabbage or lima beans make me gassy but it did that when I was 110 lbs.
2 months

Pizzaqueen94:

Even though I only currently weigh 240lbs~ I have noticed that I have been a bit more gassy than I used to be a couple of years ago. So it could be that it is normal for some people. But who am I to know. I just enjoy the feeling of being bloated hehe 😄
2 months
12   loading