General

Does anyone know any bhm photographery models?

Angiefoodcake:
I'm an aspired 3D modeler who wants to make my own BHM character sculpts. However, it's not easy finding decent references of fat guys. I thought maybe I could commission a model to do photoshoots. I haven't found anyone yet.

When we say models, are we talking about actual plus-sized male models or fetish models? Are you looking for a particular size/shape?
2 months

Angiefoodcake:
I'm an aspired 3D modeler who wants to make my own BHM character sculpts. However, it's not easy finding decent references of fat guys. I thought maybe I could commission a model to do photoshoots. I haven't found anyone yet.

Munchies:
When we say models, are we talking about actual plus-sized male models or fetish models? Are you looking for a particular size/shape?

Angiefoodcake:
I guess both. My OC in question is shirtless but not fully nude. I imagine him stocky. Around the 200 pounds range.

Most male fetish models tend to be bigger - usually the 300 lbs range. And they are too flabby to be stocky. If you want stocky, then you want an athlete like a hocky player or football player.

From left to right, these are Hunter Westfall, Zach Miko, and Matt Wirken.

These men are in the 200 - 300 lbs range - closer to the 300 lbs range.

You might be able to find someone with this body weight range if you check out the photo section of FF. You can also look into gay bears and cubs. These men are generally not feedists, but they are bigger guys who are will post pictures of themselves shirtless.
2 months

Angiefoodcake:

Munchies:

Angiefoodcake:
I guess both. My OC in question is shirtless but not fully nude. I imagine him stocky. Around the 200 pounds range.

Munchies:
Most male fetish models tend to be bigger - usually the 300 lbs range. And they are too flabby to be stocky. If you want stocky, then you want an athlete like a hocky player or football player.

From left to right, these are Hunter Westfall, Zach Miko, and Matt Wirken.

These men are in the 200 - 300 lbs range - closer to the 300 lbs range.

You might be able to find someone with this body weight range if you check out the photo section of FF. You can also look into gay bears and cubs. These men are generally not feedists, but they are bigger guys who are will post pictures of themselves shirtless.

Angiefoodcake:
Ah my bad. I'm so bad at guessing weights. I meant like Farley's body type. But I didn't want to pull up a photo because I was at work. I think he's like mid 200-300 pounds?

Most models are tall. Think 6+ feet. Chris Farley was a shorter, but respectable 5'9". As such, you can look fatter at shorter heights - controlling for body comp. And what size of Chris Farley are you looking for?

This Chris Farley is about 400 lbs.

This one is probably closer to 200.

I looked up some references I found something on Google Images. This might help you decide what kind of torsos you're looking for:

?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTMzNSIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2M1M2RjNjQzLTdiOGYtNDk2My1hZDg0LTE4YjNkMWE0YWY2NVwvZGVobGFqMS05ZGU2MGM5NC0wOWY5LTQ2NGYtYTYwNy1kYTExOTA5MWZkZGUuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEyODAifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.sFEDHEUzXl_cUfGF3BJOfSaEJfwtbqRwElTDbS0FWkU
2 months

That didn't do what I wanted. And now the text wrap won't let me edit.

Anyway, let's try this.

www.deviantart.com/lovie5678/art/belly-belly-belly-876073357
2 months

most *american men are within 180 - 240 if you’re looking for 200ish.

If your looking for something bigger I could but I’m no model
2 months

Munchies:
That didn't do what I wanted. And now the text wrap won't let me edit.

Anyway, let's try this.

www.deviantart.com/lovie5678/art/belly-belly-belly-876073357

Angiefoodcake:
Thank you for sharing that eyecandy. I've seen belly drawing tutorials that usually just stick to one size. Here on the other hand there is a diverse range of tummies!

Pro-tip: If you want body diversity, check the furry community. They usually have detailed tutorials for a variety of different shapes and sizes. And if you want to see good references for fat men, check the gay community.

No shade to straight fat men, but the gay fat men tend to play around with angles and lighting more. Not sure why. It's just something I've noticed.
2 months