General

Why can’t all women be 600lbs+

JN_TumLover56:
I’m just gonna post while ignoring the drama, even though it looks like the person who started this thread is gone.

But yeah… I wish most women didn’t have to lose weight too. Wish that they can keep a belly around to stuff and play with for someone like me. But it doesn’t work that way in reality. Especially if we’re talking about the health consequences, not a thing that I’m the most comfortable talking about. And like the name of this website, it’s just it… a FANTASY.

Munchies:
How about we let women have whatever body makes them happy? Fat, thick, muscular, thin - it doesn't matter. Let's let women take ownership of their bodies without regard to how the outside world wants us to look.

I second this! Feederism is already difficult enough because everyone else shuts down any love or pride someone has in having a body with fat on it. We don’t need any controlling people saying “all women really should be over 600+lbs” as if they’re the only ones who matter.
2 months

why can’t everyone be the size they want to be and we leave it to themselves how they want to be? So often I see feedists wish for everyone to be super fat and I’m like ok enjoy your nut I guess but as a fat person in the here and now I would have to decline I enjoy the fact I am the one who will get 4 double cheeseburgers at 130 in the afternoon have a pizza by dinner and the fact I’m bigger than most people who’d most consider very fat, I don’t wish that at all I just want to be treated fairly and receive the same respect other people are given

Also 600 lbs? Its always immobility or something with these people most peoples bodies couldn’t handle that it’s pure fiction not everyone even given unlimited calories time etc could do it
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:
why can’t everyone be the size they want to be and we leave it to themselves how they want to be? So often I see feedists wish for everyone to be super fat and I’m like ok enjoy your nut I guess but as a fat person in the here and now I would have to decline I enjoy the fact I am the one who will get 4 double cheeseburgers at 130 in the afternoon have a pizza by dinner and the fact I’m bigger than most people who’d most consider very fat, I don’t wish that at all I just want to be treated fairly and receive the same respect other people are given

Also 600 lbs? Its always immobility or something with these people most peoples bodies couldn’t handle that it’s pure fiction not everyone even given unlimited calories time etc could do it

My partner loves to be fat. He wants to be 550 lbs one day - maybe even 700 if his body could handle it.

He emphatically does not want to be immobile. He loves his independence too much.

Sure, there are people who would love to be immobile outside of fantasy, but that's not most people - even those who think it's hot.
2 months

JN_TumLover56:
I’m just gonna post while ignoring the drama, even though it looks like the person who started this thread is gone.

But yeah… I wish most women didn’t have to lose weight too. Wish that they can keep a belly around to stuff and play with for someone like me. But it doesn’t work that way in reality. Especially if we’re talking about the health consequences, not a thing that I’m the most comfortable talking about. And like the name of this website, it’s just it… a FANTASY.

Munchies:
How about we let women have whatever body makes them happy? Fat, thick, muscular, thin - it doesn't matter. Let's let women take ownership of their bodies without regard to how the outside world wants us to look.

You are absolutely right about that! If someone wants to lose the weight then that’s their choice. And if someone wants to let themselves go that’s also pretty cool too. 👍
2 months

JN_TumLover56:

Angiefoodcake:
You aren't in a fat person's shoes. Especially fat women. As a teenage girl I got fat shamed by my Filipino mom and aunt. Mom hopes I become skinny since in most Asian cultures skinny is the beauty standard. Aunt one time scolded me for drinking pop. Even my dad who is fat made some fataphobic comments, unintentionally. My sister yesterday called me fat (in a negative way) while at the buffet yesterday.

I’m sorry that you’ve been through that. It’s definitely sucks when you’re pressured to match certain “beauty standards” within your culture.

My apologies if this comment may not have sit well with you. But you can’t always know what everyone has been through recently. Sadly it hasn’t been all positive with me as well.
2 months

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
My partner loves to be fat. He wants to be 550 lbs one day - maybe even 700 if his body could handle it.

He emphatically does not want to be immobile. He loves his independence too much.

Sure, there are people who would love to be immobile outside of fantasy, but that's not most people - even those who think it's hot.

Yep! This describes me as well, Munchies. But last year, I was gaining so fast, my body *couldn't* handle it, so I put on the brakes.

And Morbidly A Beast, you are SO right about the need to respect that feedee members of this community come in all sizes. Someone can be thin or average weight but love to think about being obese or occasionally stuff, a little chubby, somewhat fat, or enormous. It's all valid. Wouldn't it be weird if all people wanted to be the same? (For one thing, if everyone was my size, far fewer passengers would fit in a plane, and restaurant booths would be unusable. 🤣)
2 months

JN_TumLover56:

Angiefoodcake:
You aren't in a fat person's shoes. Especially fat women. As a teenage girl I got fat shamed by my Filipino mom and aunt. Mom hopes I become skinny since in most Asian cultures skinny is the beauty standard. Aunt one time scolded me for drinking pop. Even my dad who is fat made some fataphobic comments, unintentionally. My sister yesterday called me fat (in a negative way) while at the buffet yesterday.

JN_TumLover56:
I’m sorry that you’ve been through that. It’s definitely sucks when you’re pressured to match certain “beauty standards” within your culture.

My apologies if this comment may not have sit well with you. But you can’t always know what everyone has been through recently. Sadly it hasn’t been all positive with me as well.

Angiefoodcake:
Mind if I ask what happened? I hope a silver lining comes to you someday.

Thanks. I will try to write a private note to you to for an explanation. 👍
2 months
12   loading