General

Why can’t all women be 600lbs+

IWantYouBigger:
Honestly if I had it my way all you piggies would be stuffed to the brim from the moment you wake up to the moment you go sleep. And then woken up again in the middle of the night to me forcing a funnel down your fat little throat. If you’re gonna gain weight don’t have a goal. Keep going. And never ever stop. I wouldn’t give you a choice in the matter anyway.

Baby girl, you can't handle a 100 lbs woman. How can you handle a 600 lbs woman?

Bless your heart. But hey, I love guys like you. You're all so beautiful and submissive when I get through with you.

The perfect playthings. Eager to get on your knees and gorge yourselves just because I told you to do it.

Everyone knows men like you dream of fattening women because you want to be a fat piggy yourself. You're too chicken-shit to admit it.
2 months

IWantYouBigger:
I feel personally attacked 😂

Attacked? Baby girl, how could I possibly be attacking you? I'm only giving you the same energy you're putting out.

Now, get a snack. If you have time to type, you have time to eat. If your PFP is you, then you are far too thin. I can see your neck. It should be buried in fat.
2 months

*Checks URL*
Yep, we're on Fantasy Feeder alright. Reality Feeder is a very different website...
2 months

Malvineous:
*Checks URL*
Yep, we're on Fantasy Feeder alright. Reality Feeder is a very different website...

2 months

Dang, OP seemingly deleted. I couldn't possibly wonder why?
2 months

Pluviophile:
Dang, OP seemingly deleted. I couldn't possibly wonder why?

He DMed me. I showed him the error of his ways.
2 months

Munchies:
Attacked? Baby girl, how could I possibly be attacking you? I'm only giving you the same energy you're putting out.

Now, get a snack. If you have time to type, you have time to eat. If your PFP is you, then you are far too thin. I can see your neck. It should be buried in fat.

There you go again… being naughty. Lol
2 months

Munchies:

HRHB15:
There you go again… being naughty. Lol

2 months

😂😂😂
2 months

JN_TumLover56:
I’m just gonna post while ignoring the drama, even though it looks like the person who started this thread is gone.

But yeah… I wish most women didn’t have to lose weight too. Wish that they can keep a belly around to stuff and play with for someone like me. But it doesn’t work that way in reality. Especially if we’re talking about the health consequences, not a thing that I’m the most comfortable talking about. And like the name of this website, it’s just it… a FANTASY.

How about we let women have whatever body makes them happy? Fat, thick, muscular, thin - it doesn't matter. Let's let women take ownership of their bodies without regard to how the outside world wants us to look.
2 months
12   loading