General

Warning: ultra processed food = giant pot belly

BORIS JOHNSON: It's time for tobacco-style warnings on UPF food, with pictures of the giant pot belly it can give you

According to Boris in the Daily Mail. I think that may act as an incentive to some people, haha
1 month

1 month

I mean... He's not wrong. Between Nov. 2022 and Dec. 2023, I went from 290 to 490, and my belly went from 58 inches to 93 inches because I was shoveling in pounds of hamburgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, bread, chips, pasta, and cheese everyday. That not only led to a big pot belly, but to a huge layer of hard visceral fat.
1 month

BigBallBellyGirl:
I mean... He's not wrong. Between Nov. 2022 and Dec. 2023, I went from 290 to 490, and my belly went from 58 inches to 93 inches because I was shoveling in pounds of hamburgers, chicken tenders, fries, pizza, bread, chips, pasta, and cheese everyday. That not only led to a big pot belly, but to a huge layer of hard visceral fat.

That's really exciting. If Boris gets his way and perhaps uses you as an example of what happens if you slam processed food into your mouth it will encourage many.
1 month

Maybe when he said "build back butter" he was actually referring to us increasing our consumption of butter? Maybe he wanted us to import 'deep fry butter on a stick'?
1 month

And what is the difference between processed foods and ultra-processed foods? Sounds like a new scary buzzword just dropped, guys
1 month

BigBallBellyGirl:

Ack! You're making me jealous of you blowing up so big so quickly.
1 month

why I adore my hard belly..As I always wanted a beer belly with visceral fat
1 month

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:

And I have zero regrets! If my body could handle 100 more pounds, I would do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I had to put the brakes on after I hit 500 to 525.
1 month

BigBallBellyGirl:

Nofbar:

BigBallBellyGirl:
And I have zero regrets! If my body could handle 100 more pounds, I do it in a heartbeat. Unfortunately, I had to put the brakes on it after I hit 500 to 525.

I think that means I'd weigh around 710 pounds and have a 100-inch belly to be as fat as you are.
1 month
12   loading