General

Ways to gain lower body fat?

ChubuffElly:
This is a shot in the dark. I know that fat distribution is mostly genetic but are there foods that are 'allegedly' prone to go into your butt and hips and maybe even breasts?

No.

Some users will probably chime in and say things like "heavy cream grew my ass and thighs" or "try fenugreek to grow your breasts"

Your milage will vary with both. And even then, your overall body shape won't be much different.

Your profile says you're trans. Are you on HRT?
1 month

People usually don’t like this option, but exercising is the best way to do this. Plus, working out means you can eat more calories

If you go to the gym and lift, and you do nothing but legs while eating in a huge calorie surplus, your legs will definitely grow significantly bigger, but I know it’s a lot of work for people that usually don’t want to exercise
1 month

Danny823:
People usually don’t like this option, but exercising is the best way to do this. Plus, working out means you can eat more calories

If you go to the gym and lift, and you do nothing but legs while eating in a huge calorie surplus, your legs will definitely grow significantly bigger, but I know it’s a lot of work for people that usually don’t want to exercise

Muscle building is a great way to body sculpt.

To be clear, you cannot drastically change your overall bodyshape. No amount of squats will turn an apple into a pear. And your muscle gains will vary depending on if you are an ectomorph, mesomorph, or endomorph. But you can absolutely ger bigger legs, hips, and ass that way.

If you bulk up your pecs, you can grow your chest. But it won't give you bigger tits.
1 month

Its a common question but the answer is no.
As you gain your body and genetics pretty much decide where you gain.
If you have fat parents or an aunt maybe there is a better chance your body shape will look like them but thats not guaranteed.
My Aunt and I are the heaviest in the family and our body shape is quite similar.
Big butt, big belly and wide hips.
If you are trans and on HRT I'm sure there will be some fat distribution changes.
1 month