General

I cant decide aaa

A big part of me wants to get myself bigger but, like theres a little piece thats tugging at me and saying no, i cant decide if i should or not ugh
1 month

I cant decide aaa

My best advice is this, genuinely.

Start eating, indulge a bit, have an extra piece of cake, etc. See where it goes, keep track of your weight and gain a bit. Then you will either realize the following:

1. You really like being bigger, and want to get even bigger!

2. You don't mind the extra few lbs, but maybe this isn't for you or you like your current size.

3. You are terrified, you put on weight, wow that number went up a bit too much, it is scary, and you quit.

4. Other: Maybe a totally different reaction.

Either way, try.
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Knitf:
A big part of me wants to get myself bigger but, like theres a little piece thats tugging at me and saying no, i cant decide if i should or not ugh

A lot of people struggle with this. You're not alone! 😁

You have a couple of choices. Find a way to enjoy these feelings without gaining, like bloating or padding or only occasional stuffing. I used alternatives for *many* years.

OR... gain about ten or twenty pounds and see how you feel. 👍
1 month

I cant decide aaa

StoryEnjoyer:
My best advice is this, genuinely.

Start eating, indulge a bit, have an extra piece of cake, etc. See where it goes, keep track of your weight and gain a bit. Then you will either realize the following:

1. You really like being bigger, and want to get even bigger!

2. You don't mind the extra few lbs, but maybe this isn't for you or you like your current size.

3. You are terrified, you put on weight, wow that number went up a bit too much, it is scary, and you quit.

4. Other: Maybe a totally different reaction.

Either way, try.

I *thought* I'd be #3 back in the day... turns out I was wrong. 🤣 #1 (jiggles belly)
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Its pretty common so you are not alone.
Just let go and indulge and if you gain a little and see how you like it.
I did that in the beginning more as a spite thing because my marriage wasn't working too well and I knew me getting fat would piss my husband off.
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Ditzy:
I did that in the beginning more as a spite thing because my marriage wasn't working too well and I know me getting fat would piss my husband.

Did you never consider that he'd won though?
I guess you like being fat for yourself and many others here as well. Reckon you look great in any case.
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Ditzy:
I did that in the beginning more as a spite thing because my marriage wasn't working too well and I know me getting fat would piss my husband.

MRFATS53:
I guess you like being fat for yourself and many others here as well. Reckon you look great in any case.

What a strange thing to say.
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Ditzy:

MRFATS53:

Munchies:

It's a question - not a statement.
1 month

I cant decide aaa

Ditzy:

MRFATS53:

Munchies:

MRFATS53:

I never commented on the type of sentance.

1 month

I cant decide aaa

Ditzy:

MRFATS53:

Munchies:

MRFATS53:

Munchies:
I never commented on the type of sentance.

Perhaps it wasn't clear to you who my question was really addressed to?
1 month
12   loading