Fat experiences

Bds movement

I’ve been seeing a lot of bds stuff online in feedist spaces lately and I wanted to weigh in on it (pun intended) while I 100% do no support the massacre going on it’s terrible I belive there’s more effective politicking than saying eating McDonald’s or having a Chipotle Burrito bowl is supporting genocide first of all McDonald’s does millions and millions of dollars of charity work every year and does disaster relief in natural disasters? Like way to throw the baby out with the bath water I can’t belive it’s the year 2024 and people act like boycotting is effective at anything, yall sounding like fascists saying movies and commercials are “”anti-white”” and “pro-white genocide” so ya I will not feel guilty or feel like I’m “supporting genocide” by having a cheeseburger thank you very much. Pro-Palestine McDonald’s enjoyer.

It’s a very complicated matter and it’s a lot more involved than Jews are bad hamas good, like so many so called progressives support actual fascistic groups just bc they are anti-Israel.

Sorry just my take, I’m sure this won’t be a shit show. Just felt like I have a voice here where as others I’m just drowned out
1 month

Bds movement

Meant to put in general my bad
1 month