Lifestyle tips

Fattening jobs

Someone probably ask this question..
But are there jobs where they give out free food when you're working or having a free meal on break.

I really want to know what kind of jobs really make you pack on the pounds!
1 month

Fattening jobs

Food service jobs are often like that. I worked at a pizza place and went from very skinny to moderately fat.
1 month

Fattening jobs

I know of a couple of supermarkets where off the record they'll give food waste to staff if you're on the late shift.

I live with someone who gets this, I literally have to eat two free donuts today (oh no), although unfortunately it's rare they'll bring something home I'll enjoy, so I have two freezers filled with their food.

Generally though, it's likely places where there's minimal physical work that you'll find people more likely to pack on the pounds e.g. office work, especially if food related activities are involved.
1 month

Fattening jobs

Any sort of shift work can do significant damage. I worked security for 5 years, mostly afternoon or night shift… lousy food options for bought meals, burgers and chips the only option a lot of the time. if I took a home cooked meal (once the gf of the time was living with me) they were big but healthier meals… the pounds managed to sneak on. While not a huge gain, I put on around 60 pounds through that time.. and enjoyed it.
1 month

Fattening jobs

Bakery. Enough said.
1 month

Fattening jobs

CandyApple:
Bakery. Enough said.

Lol!
1 month

Fattening jobs

Casual Gainer:
I know of a couple of supermarkets where off the record they'll give food waste to staff if you're on the late shift.

I live with someone who gets this, I literally have to eat two free donuts today (oh no), although unfortunately it's rare they'll bring something home I'll enjoy, so I have two freezers filled with their food.

Generally though, it's likely places where there's minimal physical work that you'll find people more likely to pack on the pounds e.g. office work, especially if food related activities are involved.

Hopefully the boss doesn't tell me to lose weight...
1 month

Fattening jobs

At my Lisa's last job, coworkers were always giving her sweets even as they commented on how fat she was getting. Impressive she could get up the office stairs. Now she has a new job and they told her specifically NOT to ride her bike to work but use the train. Which is only going to make her more sedentary and enhance her continuing weight gain.
1 month

Fattening jobs

truck driver will do it

you sit on your ass all day and offen eating gas station food or drive through most days of time.

Most desk jobs as well better if your a developer office since unix breads and programmer hygiene makes you the least offence thing on the office.

working at home also does it as well
1 month

Fattening jobs

truck driver will do it

you sit on your ass all day and offen eating gas station food or drive through most days of time.

Most desk jobs as well better if your a developer office since unix breads and programmer hygiene makes you the least offence thing on the office.

working at home also does it as well
1 month