Fat experiences

New wardrobe (again)

Oh and also the time she got too huge for her work uniforms, which where blue blouses. The suppliers simply couldn't make them big enough for her. She literally looked like an overripe blueberry ready to burst.

But she was important, so the company introduced a new "alternative uniform" that was a formless black apron with suspenders. Perfect for draping over a continually gaining and swelling woman's body. She loved it.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
I need help with my clothes again I’m outgrowing another pant size 52 and 4 xls are kinda snug and 3xls are really starting to ride up on me, I like dress pretty badly rn and I don’t wanna be in this slump like I was before so any advice for styles etc would be nice I only need like 3-4 outfits

Based on what it seems like your tastes are, you might consider neutrals and a few timeless pieces. A high quality cardigan or jacket might be good investments too. Do you intend to continue your gain? If so, you may want to hold off on anything super tailored for a bit. A nice watch or high-end shoes can also lend polish to your look.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Since I need nice outfits occasionally they tend to get put away and forgotten about until I need them hence why I find myself in this predicament I’ll have to either bite the bullet on some larger stuff or just keep buying to size just don’t wanna look like a bum which I can get away with like 60% of the time
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
Since I need nice outfits occasionally they tend to get put away and forgotten about until I need them hence why I find myself in this predicament I’ll have to either bite the bullet on some larger stuff or just keep buying to size just don’t wanna look like a bum which I can get away with like 60% of the time

Definitely relate to that. As quickly as I gained last year, if I didn't wear something for a month, I would outgrow it by the next time I pulled it out. I needed entirely new spring clothing, since I was about 315 last March and 530 this year. I miss gaining/stuffing now that I'm maintaining, but I do like being able to cultivate a look instead of being limited to sweatpants and T-shirts that ride up.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Torrid continues to be my wife’s best friend when it comes to plus-sized clothes. Her bra size (46 DDD) isn’t easy to find anywhere else :-) Tops sized at least a 4 to 5X and stretchy pants are a must, and they have enough sales to conserve other funds to cook up tasty meals with :-)
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

I didn’t think it was that much weight but I went to go put on my winter coat again cause it’s been super nice and warm this past month but now we’re getting snow again but the coat made me feel like a overstuffed sausage casing. Holy crap I’m massive rn
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
I didn’t think it was that much weight but I went to go put on my winter coat again cause it’s been super nice and warm this past month but now we’re getting snow again but the coat made me feel like a overstuffed sausage casing. Holy crap I’m massive rn

Either gotta size up or reassess your gaining journey.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

I’m gonna have to size up because I have no intent to slow down because it’s all appetite rn
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:
I’m gonna have to size up because I have no intent to slow down because it’s all appetite rn

Sounds like fun.

Just remember that 500 is around about the time you gotta make decisions.
1 month

New wardrobe (again)

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:
Sounds like fun.

Just remember that 500 is around about the time you gotta make decisions.

This is certainly the truth. This was when I was no longer able to use grocery store scooters, fit in my Camry, turn around in the shower, etc. Not saying I regret it... I absolutely don't... but I had to bite the bullet and make some major accomodations.
1 month
12   loading