Fat experiences

Today i decided to gain

I feel like I’ve been waiting around to find a man who will want to fatten me up and I haven’t lived for myself and done what I truly want which is to gain a lot of weight. I’m a fairly fit person but I took a month off the gym and I’ve been eating a lot and gaining a bit and today I cancelled my gym membership and spent all day eating and I’m not ending the day eating a burger and a milk shake. I’m ready to start living for me and making myself happy.
1 month

Today i decided to gain

Sounds like a grand ol time! Enjoy!
1 month

Today i decided to gain

Squishybby:
I feel like I’ve been waiting around to find a man who will want to fatten me up and I haven’t lived for myself and done what I truly want which is to gain a lot of weight. I’m a fairly fit person but I took a month off the gym and I’ve been eating a lot and gaining a bit and today I cancelled my gym membership and spent all day eating and I’m not ending the day eating a burger and a milk shake. I’m ready to start living for me and making myself happy.

Sounds like a plan :-)
1 month

Today i decided to gain

Hooray! Life isn't a dress rehearsal, so glad you will be living it to the fullest!
1 month

Today i decided to gain

Good for you !!
Making yourself happy is always a great idea
1 month

Today i decided to gain

That's great news! I'm searching for a queen that's into gaining weight... I'd love to hear about you on Instagram: trdmalaka
1 week

Today i decided to gain

Congrats! That's a big and often times difficult step. Hope you have fun living for yourself! It's the best way to live imo
1 week