General

Anyone know what youtubes rules are for feedism content?

I want to make a gaming feedism channel with commentary. Any nudity is blurred, and anything sexual is skipped or avoided, my commentary is clean, but I'm still afraid YouTube isn't going to allow my channel to become monetized cause it's fetish or feedism-related. I've read their guidelines, there's nothing super specific for this kind of stuff, especially cause they also mix in eating disorder stuff.... but mukbang exists somehow!
What's the difference between this and Mukbang!? Has youtube seen Nikavado Avacado?? The dude is a POS and gaining so much weight from eating while staying one of the biggest creators on the platform! He showcases his fat belly all the time! (sorry, small rant)
All I wanna figure out specifically what I need to censor or what games to avoid to maintain a good relationship on the platform.

If you wanna check out the channel and tell me if I'm messing up (Also if you wanna Subscribe too, that'd be awesome): www.youtube.com/channel/UC3rpgitgjKBE-hydnTnTrOw
1 month

Asking about YouTube enforcement is like asking for the lotto numbers.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are just some triggers for bots and if individuals report the video/channel, with only massive channels or those who get large public discussion having actual humans look at them.

Might be worth looking into something like Twitch and then mirroring the video on YouTube and long term something like Patreon/memberships if you pick up a sizeable enough following.
1 month

I’m not sure about YouTube but Instagram will remove content if people report it as an eating disorder.
1 month

Casual Gainer:
Might be worth looking into something like Twitch and then mirroring the video on YouTube and long term something like Patreon/memberships if you pick up a sizeable enough following.

Feedist content is specifically prohibited from Patreon in their latest TOS. I don’t know what enforcement is like, though.
1 month

Letters And Numbers:
Feedist content is specifically prohibited from Patreon in their latest TOS. I don’t know what enforcement is like, though.

What’s the wording on that TOS that’s kinda crazy that the few hundred of us caused them to change tos lol hope all the people on there find new homes for their content
1 month

I don’t think YouTube is the move tbh and you can avoid a lot of flags if you don’t mention feedism or have full partial or implied nudity
1 month

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:
What’s the wording on that TOS that’s kinda crazy that the few hundred of us caused them to change tos lol hope all the people on there find new homes for their content

www.patreon.com/policy/guidelines

Go to the “Harmful Acts” topic. It’s near the top. They lump it in as equal to pro-ana topics.

It’s vague enough that it pretty much gives them cover to boot someone for whatever they want, but also vague enough that it’s hard to say what enforcement will be like. It’s really a good look that they specifically have to call out consensual behavior as being verboten. Oh well, guess it’s not really a surprise anymore.
1 month

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

Go to the “Harmful Acts” topic. It’s near the top. They lump it in as equal to pro-ana topics.

Huh. This is wild.

On the one hand, I do understand the logic. A lot of feedists have disordered eating habits. I see it nearly every day when I log onto this website or see screenshots from other websites.

But on the other hand, feedism doesn't require disordered eating.
1 month
attachment

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

It’s vague enough that it pretty much gives them cover to boot someone for whatever they want, but also vague enough that it’s hard to say what enforcement will be like. It’s really a good look that they specifically have to call out consensual behavior as being verboten. Oh well, guess it’s not really a surprise anymore.

It doesn’t seem to me like it’s going to be used as a blanket for all feedist content

Work that includes eating disorders, feederism, and related topics, is supported by the community or has an educational focus, is part of a larger narrative, or is otherwise contextualized in a way that meets Patreon's guidelines is acceptable.

It seems like it’s targeting more of the morally gray stuff like forcing,illegal.
Its still kinda crazy they had to add a whole dang subsection for lil old feedists haha
1 month

Letters And Numbers:

Morbidly A Beast:

Letters And Numbers:

It doesn’t seem to me like it’s going to be used as a blanket for all feedist content

Work that includes eating disorders, feederism, and related topics, is supported by the community or has an educational focus, is part of a larger narrative, or is otherwise contextualized in a way that meets Patreon's guidelines is acceptable.

Morbidly A Beast:
It seems like it’s targeting more of the morally gray stuff like forcing,illegal.
Its still kinda crazy they had to add a whole dang subsection for lil old feedists haha

It specifies consensual and non consensual feeding. I imagine that anyone who has a feedist patreon and gets reports filed about them is going to be on a very short leash, regardless of content (unless it’s saying feedism is dangerous).
1 month
12   loading