General

Do i give in?

So I've always what I would describe as a closet feedee. I've always been turned on by fat but I've always been skinny.
I'm 5ft 11 and always been around the 11 stone mark (UK size 10) and always been quite toned and skinny.
However I started a new job 6 months ago which is sat at a desk, I stopped exercising. Over time I've felt my clothes getting tighter, and I had a pair of size 12 trousers which used to be baggy. It was only when the button popped off that I realised how big my stomach was. I used to have a 35 inch waist and now it's 40 inches...I weighed myself and I am now 12 stone 7! So one and a half stone gained in 6 months!
I've noticed all my clothes are getting tighter but it's really turning me on. I love getting in my car after work and finally undoing my trousers and feeling me belly rest on my thighs...
I'm surprised how much it is turning me on!
Thing is my boyfriend only likes skinny girls - and I can no longer hide my growing belly! I've said I'd go to the gym but when I run on the treadmil I can feel my gut bouncing and my top rides up (used to be a loose top!) I can no longer suck it in!

I love my boyfriend but I love my growing belly more! So should I lose weight to keep him or should I just completely let go and continue to grow?
1 month

Do i give in?

only you can answer that question unfortunately, the question you should ask yourself is the guy your with right now worth not having the life style you want/is he serious when he says he only likes skinny girls can you have it both ways?

sounds like you really are enjoying yourself, might be something that needs to talked about might not, that’s something you’d have to discuss with him.
1 month

Do i give in?

Turningintoabloatedpiggy:
So I've always what I would describe as a closet feedee. I've always been turned on by fat but I've always been skinny.
I'm 5ft 11 and always been around the 11 stone mark (UK size 10) and always been quite toned and skinny.
However I started a new job 6 months ago which is sat at a desk, I stopped exercising. Over time I've felt my clothes getting tighter, and I had a pair of size 12 trousers which used to be baggy. It was only when the button popped off that I realised how big my stomach was. I used to have a 35 inch waist and now it's 40 inches...I weighed myself and I am now 12 stone 7! So one and a half stone gained in 6 months!
I've noticed all my clothes are getting tighter but it's really turning me on. I love getting in my car after work and finally undoing my trousers and feeling me belly rest on my thighs...
I'm surprised how much it is turning me on!
Thing is my boyfriend only likes skinny girls - and I can no longer hide my growing belly! I've said I'd go to the gym but when I run on the treadmil I can feel my gut bouncing and my top rides up (used to be a loose top!) I can no longer suck it in!

I love my boyfriend but I love my growing belly more! So should I lose weight to keep him or should I just completely let go and continue to grow?

Don't ask internet strangers if you should get fat. That's ultimately up to you. That said, you might want to rethink your relationship with your boyfriend.

Does he really only like skinny girls? What would happen if your body changed? Would he still love you or would he resent you? Your body is going to change at some point - that's life. And, statistically speaking, you're not going to be the size you are forever - maybe not even in five years.

Can you see hin still wanting to be with you? Would he treat you with love and respect?

This also applies to feeders, by the way. If you decided to embrace your kink and live the feedee life, you'll come across many feeders who will only value you for how fat you are. And if you decide to maintain or even lose weight, the freak out.

Never be with anyone who primarily values you based on how you look.
1 month

Do i give in?

I’m wondering if this is real or just larping
1 month

Do i give in?

Letters And Numbers:
I’m wondering if this is real or just larping

Hard to say. But I see a lot of posts like this that I know for sure are real. Imo, there's no harm in assuming that it is. It's sadly common for non-feedist partners to dump their feedee/gainer partner once they get chubby or fat. Even if this person is LARPing, there will be others reading it that are going through this situation.
1 month

Do i give in?

From another point of view:
A person's body can change a lot faster than their partner's preferences can keep up. Small changes are bound to happen slowly over time. That's just the process of aging and everyone knows that. If you're really in a long term, committed relationship then I think it's the responsibility of both partners to accept and account for this reality. No one stays young forever.
However, when you make the conscious decision to drastically change your body in a way you know won't be attractive to your partner, a person who you supposedly care about, I think it in some way violates the implied terms of the relationship. Nobody wants to sign up for one thing just to get the bait and switch later.
If I love my partner, don't I have some responsibility to at least try and maintain my body in a way that will be attractive to her? And of course there are any number of ways a person can change themselves, not just getting fatter or thinner. Drugs and alcohol are another way of destroying your body.
If you choose to put yourself and your own desires before your relationship and your partner, that's fine. It's not a wrong decision. But maybe you should talk to him first or simply end the relationship instead of leaving him stuck with someone he doesn't think is attractive anymore, forcing him to make the choice to leave or not.
1 month

Do i give in?

Delta9:
A person's body can change a lot faster than their partner's preferences can keep up. Small changes are bound to happen slowly over time. That's just the process of aging and everyone knows that. If you're really in a long term, committed relationship then I think it's the responsibility of both partners to accept and account for this reality. No one stays young forever.
However, when you make the conscious decision to drastically change your body in a way you know won't be attractive to your partner, a person who you supposedly care about, I think it in some way violates the implied terms of the relationship. Nobody wants to sign up for one thing just to get the bait and switch later.
If I love my partner, don't I have some responsibility to at least try and maintain my body in a way that will be attractive to her? And of course there are any number of ways a person can change themselves, not just getting fatter or thinner. Drugs and alcohol are another way of destroying your body.
If you choose to put yourself and your own desires before your relationship and your partner, that's fine. It's not a wrong decision. But maybe you should talk to him first or simply end the relationship instead of leaving him stuck with someone he doesn't think is attractive anymore, forcing him to make the choice to leave or not.

Not you likening weight gain to substance abuse.

That's not cute, sweetie.

Look, if someone gains or loses a lot of weight by choice, but those gain's aren't impacting your life significantly, then that person is shallow.

If you are in a relationship that's based on being active or you are neglecting your relationship in favor of getting fat, that's one thing. But if the only thing that's changing about your relationship in a number on the scale, then the person who wants to leave is a shallow piece of crap.
1 month

Do i give in?

Delta9:

Munchies:

Look, if someone gains or loses a lot of weight by choice, but those gain's aren't impacting your life significantly, then that person is shallow.

If you are in a relationship that's based on being active or you are neglecting your relationship in favor of getting fat, that's one thing. But if the only thing that's changing about your relationship in a number on the scale, then the person who wants to leave is a shallow piece of crap.

Many relationships are very shallow, but also comfortable enough and fun, or at least something to do, or at least better than the idea of being alone. We don’t know anything about the OPs relationship, other than that they seem willing to get out of it in order to gain more weight.
1 month

Do i give in?

Delta9:

Munchies:

Yeah, I figured you would have something to say.
People have a right to do whatever they want with their own bodies. Including leave relationships they aren't happy in. To some people physical attraction is a big part of that. (Not making any moral statements about whether that's good or bad)
There may be any number of other reasons people are unhappy in relationships including a partner's or their own changing habits and lifestyle.
But I think that intentionally doing things you know will make your partner see you as unattractive is in some way disloyal to the relationship. Everyone has a different tolerance for what they're willing to accept. For some it may take something extreme like substance abuse, and for others maybe it's a number on a scale - shallow or not.
Also I think that sometimes when a person decides to let themselves go as we say, what they really mean is they are letting go of the pressure and responsibility to please their partner because they're giving up on the relationship in some way.
If OP really wants advice whether or not to gain, I'm sure the opinions coming from this particular site will be heavily skewed towards gaining! Seems to me more like looking for support on a position already chosen. I think OP is likely already dissatisfied with said relationship and that's why strongly considering "letting go".
Would you be with someone who couldn't love you if you got fatter??
1 month

Do i give in?

Delta9:

Munchies:

Oh, dang. Absolutely.

Look... my fiance likes me as an SSBBW, but when I gained 80 pounds in two months, I had some health symptoms that scared us both. We talked about all my options, including weight loss. I asked him how he would feel if I chose that route. His reply was, "It would be an adjustment, but I'd rather adjust than know you were unhappy, scared, or sick. I'm in this with you no matter what."

Likewise, a major turn on for him is stuffing me to extremes. We can't do that regularly though. I'd be bed-bound in no time. Even though we miss it, because we consider it a sexy aspect of our relationship, we have found other things we enjoy that don't bear the same consequences. I'm pretty thankful he finds different aspects of me attractive, not just my size.
1 month
12   loading