Feeder/Feedee

Is their any real feeders on this site or all just a fantasy feeder??

Cutecoconut:
everyone on here that ive talked to claims to be a feeder just wants you to send pictures and pretend they are feeding you without actually doing so, so it appears they are all fantasy feeders lol. They act taken advantage of, all while taking advantage of people who want to be feedees...

Don't get me wrong. There are scores of impressively bad feeders out there. I've run into several myself. But I think part of your problem is your profile.
1 month

Cutecoconut:
everyone on here that ive talked to claims to be a feeder just wants you to send pictures and pretend they are feeding you without actually doing so, so it appears they are all fantasy feeders lol. They act taken advantage of, all while taking advantage of people who want to be feedees...

Munchies:
Don't get me wrong. There are scores of impressively bad feeders out there. I've run into several myself. But I think part of your problem is your profile.

this is a new profile, someone was making new profiles to harass me on my old one after I ended our online relationship lol. But yeah I get it. I think the influx of OF users, and the influx of people expecting something for nothing, has essentially ruined these communities. especially faebie.
1 month

look I get it it’s expensive to eat big to get big or do stuffings or whatever I just think it’s kinda wild to suggest people NEED to feed you or say things like “how come no feeders! >smiley“ it comes off disingenuous
1 month

Morbidly A Beast:
look I get it it’s expensive to eat big to get big or do stuffings or whatever I just think it’s kinda wild to suggest people NEED to feed you or say things like “how come no feeders! >smiley“ it comes off disingenuous

I get it, but eventually if I am just sending pictures and videos of myself eating to someone who is pretending they are "feeding" me, it makes it feel very one sided and like I am just being used.

For some of us, the submission in addition to being taken care of (buying the occasional meal) is part of the fetish of being a feedee. Encouragement just isnt it for some of us.

I think the influx of sex workers claiming they are into this, or people just demanding money for food without any chatting, have changed this community. Its a bummer because it used to be easier to find genuine people to engage with.
1 month

Cutecoconut:
I get it, but eventually if I am just sending pictures and videos of myself eating to someone who is pretending they are "feeding" me, it makes it feel very one sided and like I am just being used.

For some of us, the submission in addition to being taken care of (buying the occasional meal) is part of the fetish of being a feedee. Encouragement just isnt it for some of us.

I think the influx of sex workers claiming they are into this, or people just demanding money for food without any chatting, have changed this community. Its a bummer because it used to be easier to find genuine people to engage with.

This is why I eat for myself and only post pics or a video when I’m feeling it, I get that it can be different for other people but I never considered that the pampering is part of it, probably I’m coming at if from my angle and my experience very few wanna see a fat guy eat or something lol
1 month
12   loading