General

Difference in reasons for being here

I notice a lot more feedees here are here to sell content instead of looking for relationships and feeders tend to come for relationships and not really looking for models to follow. Why are you here?
3 weeks

Compa32:
I notice a lot more feedees here are here to sell content instead of looking for relationships and feeders tend to come for relationships and not really looking for models to follow. Why are you here?

Im here to write and read stories, mostly.
3 weeks

Compa32:

Letters And Numbers:

That and motivation to gain. That monthly prompt is taking me back to creative writing. Definitely motivating me to try and find a local group to write non-feedee stories.
3 weeks

Compa32:

I don't think it's accurate to say most feeders come looking for relationships. In my experience, most of the feeders I've run into were looking for a fun time. Some might have been open to something serious, but most were only there to get their rocks off.

This ties into the uptick in content creators. They wouldn't be here if there weren't a market for it.

I'm not a feedee, but based on the sheer number of male feeders I've encountered, most would be happy to get free content. They don't want to pay for it but are happy to consume it. I've even had some attempts to bully me into giving them free content. These are not the hallmarks of someone looking for a relationship.
3 weeks

Compa32:

Letters And Numbers:

PurpleJade:
That and motivation to gain. That monthly prompt is taking me back to creative writing. Definitely motivating me to try and find a local group to write non-feedee stories.

Check libraries around you. Several near me run them.
3 weeks

I really enjoy reading other people's stories and experiences /thoughts. It's not that I can (or want to) openly talk to my everyday friends and coworkers about this fetish. It's very nice to read about the perspectives of others.
3 weeks

Looking to talk to guys mostly who are gay or bi and wanting to do some writing of my own. Hoping to have a relationship with a gainer guy eventually.
3 weeks

The reason I keep coming back again and again? Mostly, it's talking to the users and the online camaraderie I get.

I also like seeing the pictures others post, and to share tips, tricks, and experiences.

On occasion I may like to read the stories, but I don't do this very often.

While I do often wish I could have a relationship that could incorporate elements of feederism, I have absolutely no delusions of it being extremely unlikely I would be able to find such a thing through here. As I have no expectations in this regard, I can't be disappointed.

The online feederism community has also been one of the few constants in my life, and so far anyway, this is the only one where I've kept coming back to it, again and again and again.

It also helped me eventually get the courage I needed to actually go ahead with it.
3 weeks

Dutch Bbw:
I really enjoy reading other people's stories and experiences /thoughts. It's not that I can (or want to) openly talk to my everyday friends and coworkers about this fetish. It's very nice to read about the perspectives of others.

That’s another good reason I also have. it’s hard to push my s/o to gain when they’ve been on a weight-loss journey and have sustained injuries from their weight alone.

It’s also good to have this little box. I previously have been burned by social media, manipulated by algorithms with extreme ideas causing me unnecessary stress. I feel like this hits that itch of bloggy socialization I want, without the everything else.
3 weeks

For me, besides indulging myself with all of the pictures and videos as I like. I want to find myself a place where I feel more safe and accepted. I mean I’ve liked bellies and bigger women for a long time now. But I’ve always felt a bit guilt because of the public backlash towards fat people for health reasons.

While I am very well aware that it is true to an extent, but I try not let it get to me and stop me from liking what I find attractive.

Now I’ll admit it hasn’t been the smoothest ride when it comes to fitting into the community. I haven’t lost hope to “find my people” if that makes sense.

Also of course it’s nice to hear everyone’s comments and opinions on a certain topic. Especially the more interesting ones that can talk about the future of this community within the next 7 years or less.
2 weeks
12   loading