Feedback and suggestions

Video thumbnails missing

2seatsalways:
Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.

FF Team:
Video playback not working is a separate issue, and there was a problem over the weekend which has since been fixed, so you will be able to view videos now.

Thumbnails are displaying for me on both mobile and desktop and we've not had any other members get in touch about issues with video thumbnails not displaying. It's difficult to diagnose the problem when we can't replicate the issue users are experiencing, but I will highlight this with hiccupx again.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

c00kie
FF Team

I just checked and the thumbnail issue is still happening for me, iOS Safari. Playback works, just not the thumbnails
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

2seatsalways:
Problem still exists and now on PC this issue is happening. Videos will not load at all.

FF Team:
Video playback not working is a separate issue, and there was a problem over the weekend which has since been fixed, so you will be able to view videos now.

Thumbnails are displaying for me on both mobile and desktop and we've not had any other members get in touch about issues with video thumbnails not displaying. It's difficult to diagnose the problem when we can't replicate the issue users are experiencing, but I will highlight this with hiccupx again.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

c00kie
FF Team

Can confirm this issue is still occurring on pc and mobile. One video played on pc, none on mobile. Thumbnails are missing and if they aren't an error saying there is a site code error has occurred takes the place.
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

PC videos are now playing and showing thumbnails. IOS mobile however is still not showing thumbnails and videos refuse to play.
1 week
attachment

Video thumbnails missing

I've tested this in browser stack and all appears to be fine, however it's not working on my iPhone so it's a bit of a mystery at the moment. We'll continue to work on the problem.
1 week
attachment

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
I've tested this in browser stack and all appears to be fine, however it's not working on my iPhone so it's a bit of a mystery at the moment. We'll continue to work on the problem.

Thank you!
1 week

Video thumbnails missing

It appears this is not happening for everyone, although I have to admit it is still happening on my phone. This is the response I got from BrowserStack:

In order to investigate the issue further, we tested your website on a physical iOS device(iPhone 14 Pro v17.4) and as you can check in this video the thumbnails are loading as expected similar to BrowserStack devices.

The actual thumbnail issue could be related to any network restriction or it could be specific to any ISP. I would suggest you get in touch with your development team to investigate this issue further.

The video can be seen at sushanth2b2yrj.hippovideo.io/page/sales-page-template-zb2g2z_e9c9cfad. I'll continue to investigate.
6 days

Video thumbnails missing

It appears this is not happening for everyone, although I have to admit it is still happening on my phone. This is the response I got from BrowserStack:

In order to investigate the issue further, we tested your website on a physical iOS device(iPhone 14 Pro v17.4) and as you can check in this video the thumbnails are loading as expected similar to BrowserStack devices.

The actual thumbnail issue could be related to any network restriction or it could be specific to any ISP. I would suggest you get in touch with your development team to investigate this issue further.

Hiccupx:
The video can be seen at sushanth2b2yrj.hippovideo.io/page/sales-page-template-zb2g2z_e9c9cfad. I'll continue to investigate.

Appreciate the update. This is all just strange
6 days

Video thumbnails missing

The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

If you are still experiencing problems please let me know.
3 days

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:
The issue on iPhone with video thumbnails not displaying and videos not playing should now be fixed smiley

I found another iOS display issue. Not video thumbnails, but if you go to the Stories page, it doesn’t display any of the featured stories. This doesn’t happen on desktop. I’m using safari on iOS.
3 days
attachment

Video thumbnails missing

Hiccupx:

Whatever happened seemed to fix everything. Thanks for looking into this
2 days
123   loading