General

Should i give in to gaining?

Feedee0504:
I've always been fit and I go to the gym regularly. Getting fat has always been a huge fantasy of mine. I would love it but there are obvious downsides. Having a female feeder would make things much easier.

As a female feeder, I disagree. It will only make things easier if you have already committed to it and would happily get fat if she wasn't your feeder.

In my experience, a feedee who hasn't committed will turn around and use their feeder as a scapegoat. That way they don't have to accept responsibility for anything.
2 weeks

Feedee0504:
I've always been fit and I go to the gym regularly. Getting fat has always been a huge fantasy of mine. I would love it but there are obvious downsides. Having a female feeder would make things much easier.

It won’t happen overnight if you start to actively gain so why not give in and see how it goes after a few weeks. You kinda want to want for yourself and a lot of female feeders I’ve seen want guys already pretty big like as low as 300 I’ve seen obviously that’s not all female feeders and of course where you live you might have feeders everywhere it all depends. Also there’s no guarantee you’ll ever find a feeder maybe someone who likes your size so it’s gotta be something you want for yourself and external fatter be damned type of thing. I’ve actively gained over 160 lbs and I’m still not worried I won’t find a feeder or something just enjoying myself and food
2 weeks

Feedee0504:

Morbidly A Beast:
It won’t happen overnight if you start to actively gain so why not give in and see how it goes after a few weeks. You kinda want to want for yourself and a lot of female feeders I’ve seen want guys already pretty big like as low as 300 I’ve seen obviously that’s not all female feeders and of course where you live you might have feeders everywhere it all depends. Also there’s no guarantee you’ll ever find a feeder maybe someone who likes your size so it’s gotta be something you want for yourself and external fatter be damned type of thing. I’ve actively gained over 160 lbs and I’m still not worried I won’t find a feeder or something just enjoying myself and food

Idk about necessarily wanting a big guy. It's more about wanting proof that this person won't flake out on them.

I've got nothing against smaller feedees. But, based on my experiences as well as talking to others, the thinner the feedee, the more likely they are to flake out, freak out, or get hostile to you fattening them up.

It's not a fun situation to be in.
2 weeks

Munchies:
Idk about necessarily wanting a big guy. It's more about wanting proof that this person won't flake out on them.

I've got nothing against smaller feedees. But, based on my experiences as well as talking to others, the thinner the feedee, the more likely they are to flake out, freak out, or get hostile to you fattening them up.

That makes sense kinda an ingenious way to avoid the flakes by putting a weight minimum, it gets rid of the people who are just in the realm of fantasy or who’d waste time with concerns about how much their gaining.

Its tough when you’ve been gaining and your fat and still few feeders express interest but I’m enjoying my time, not get into a woes is me type thing or anything like that lol.
2 weeks

Feedee0504:
So I should start gaining by myself? I also want to share the experience with someone going from fit to fat.

If you want to be fat you shouldn’t wait for a feeder, or anyone that may or may not ever enter your life. but if you want to gain solely for the experience with someone taking you fit to fat you might want to wait
2 weeks

Feedee0504:
So I should start gaining by myself? I also want to share the experience with someone going from fit to fat.

If you want to be fat you shouldn’t wait for a feeder, or anyone that may or may not ever enter your life. but if you want to gain solely for the experience with someone taking you fit to fat you might want to wait
2 weeks

Feedee0504:

Morbidly A Beast:

Munchies:

Feedee0504:

The two aren't mutually exclusive.

You can wait if you want to, but you might be waiting for a while. It's also good to find out if you actually want to be fat as well as figure out your likes and dislikes. It's also good to decide if you actually want to be fat of if it's just a fantasy for you.
2 weeks