I'm 5'5'' and at the moment 196lbs.
My measurements are:

Largest part of Chest 44''
Thinnest part of Waist 40''
Largest part of Belly 46''
Hips 46''
Upper Thigh 25.5''

Would that be apple, hourglass or pear?

I remember when I was 125lbs both chest and hips were 38'' and my waist was 26'' so I guess that would make me hourglass, way back then...

But now my proportions have changed. Although still my 'tiniest part', my waist increased in greater proportion than the rest of my body - which might suggest apple but then my hips are larger than my chest..

Also, when I gained these last 20lbs I felt the most difference in my butt and thighs, in fact I've just put on an inch on my butt. I also felt a little difference on my chest but barely any in the waist and a little but but not much in lower belly.

So, do you think I'm an apple, pear or hourglass body shape please?
1 week

What type of body shape do i have?

ObeseCalorie:
My measurements are:

Hips 46''
Upper Thigh 25.5''

I remember when I was 125lbs both chest and hips were 38'' and my waist was 26'' so I guess that would make me hourglass, way back then...

But now my proportions have changed. Although still my 'tiniest part', my waist increased in greater proportion than the rest of my body - which might suggest apple but then my hips are larger than my chest..

Also, when I gained these last 20lbs I felt the most difference in my butt and thighs, in fact I've just put on an inch on my butt. I also felt a little difference on my chest but barely any in the waist and a little but but not much in lower belly.

Likely more of a mixture of hourglass to diamond shape. You're in between a growing change where if you continue to grow into the 200's your body will take shape even more
1 week

What type of body shape do i have?

ObeseCalorie:
My measurements are:

Hips 46''
Upper Thigh 25.5''

[quote][/

so a comparison pic of your 125lbs hourglass body would be nice😎
1 week