Submission and domination

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

I looove your fantasy......its my biggest turn on to be told that I am getting too fat and flabby......nothing sexier......
15 years

Quite LONG

I had a girlfriend in high school who had an "in your face for a reaction personality" which I dated for four years.

She would actually do the degrading and fat comments in private and public about herself.

she was quite short with a curvy pear figure and gained good amount's of weight on and off during our relationship. She knew I liked the thought of her gaining and how the weight looked on her figure. She has been the only relationship I have had where she was encouraging me to feed her because she knew I liked her to gain and she truley wanted to get fatter for me and tease me with it (In more ways than one). She would constantly have me encourage her to eat more and more and then ridicule herself and call herself names like fat, pig, and orca.

She always tried to embarass me in front of her friends and others by not only talking about her growing figure but actually put it out into the open that I liked it and wanted her fatter. I guess not only to see there reaction but to get me as well. I certainly would be embarassed but totally aroused as well. She constantly talked about food and ate agressively (almost moaning like) right in front of her friends at a party while I was standing there almost so they would bring something up, and she would then say "I am so hungry", and then ask me right there, "honey how much more weight do you want me to gain?" I would be so embarassed that it was so out in the open. Even though I was a pretty open FA at the time Having her friends know that I wanted her fatter and liked her gaining was pretty embarassing.

If her mother would comment while I was there about my girlfriends clothes fitting tighter kind of joking with her (Her mother was fat and jiggly for her height probably weighing 250 Lbs. with a total pear figure), she would point to me and say it's all his fault and then pull her shirt up or something and show all the newly acquired belly flesh by grabbing and jiggling it. She then would go into the kitchen where her mother was standing and start gorging on some fattening cookies and snacks all the while saying out loud in front of both of us, " I am going to be such a big fat pig soon" arn't you gonna love it honey." I would be totally embarassed but at the same time so totally turned on. Her mother would just smile and laugh a little almost as if she enjoyed the thought of her daughter getting fatter and she had obviously been informed by her daughter that it was very much to my liking that her daughter kept getting fatter. They had a great relationship, but I can't see any other mother/daughter relationship quite like there's. There were always times while the three of us were together when my girlfriend would start talking about fat right in front of her mother, she would make her mom feel her ever growing belly and or comment and squeeze her mom's belly, or even ask up front questions "how long do you think it will take me to get as fat as you" to her mom. Her mom would smile and say something like, not very long at the pace you have been going. I sometimes think back on it and and think not only was my girlfriend an FA and into weigtgain but I think her mom definitely was. At the time I thought she was being into it for me and having some fun with it, but now that I have had other longterm relationships it's kinda hard for the girl to always talk about fat and gaining all the time if they are not really into it. She had a full on curvy bikini figure at 16 that turned into the sexiest fattened soft pear shape bikini figure with an extra 35 Lbs.

I will never foreget the sexually/erotic yet embarassing at times pleasure she fulfilled for me during those years and expecially the summers. We went to school and lived almost an hour apart so during the year we would get together most weekends but during the summers we were in seperable and that's when she would really gain some weight. I can still invision her lying out in her bikini at her parents pool over summer struggling to try and finish off an entire pizza in the sun with me giving her encouragment and her describing how fat she is becoming and calling herself a fat pig and asking me how big did I want her to get by the end of summer.

Has anyone ever experienced a girlfriend or wife like this? One that is so up front about there gaining and or tries to enbarass you about the fetish?
15 years

My girlfriend is laying on the couch. I enter the room with goodies.

She:
"Can I have some?"

Me:
"No, you have become too big, you lazy pig" *I slap her belly* "Look at this! This is disgusting! I can't believe how you've let yourself go, you fat walrus!

How do you even dare go outside? When you waddle the street all the kids point at you and whisper "Fat cow", and everybody else is thinking it as well!

Get up and do 20 situps, NOW!"

*She gives up after 5*

Me:
"Isn't there any muscle in here?!" *I grab and jiggle her belly roll and give it a very nasty look*

"Do 20 pushups, HUSH!" *she gets into position* "Suck in that flab! You can't do it like that! Suck it in! You have allowed yourself to become such a disgusting creature, I can't believe how fat and out of shape you are! How DARE you look at these goodies! What is your family going to say when they see you like this, you fat wobbling walrus!"

*I stuff her mouth with puffs but she can't keep up the rate*

"Isn't this what you want, you lazy hog?! Laying around on the couch all day eating, days on end! You disgust me so much, I would have never started a relationship with you if I knew you were going to turn into a blob of fat! Laying here with five puffs stuffed in your mouth I hope you realize what a lazy slob you have become!"

smiley (RP turns me on so much)
15 years

i really like this too.

when i first started gaining, i hated it. i'd get comments all the time about how fat i was getting, how i needed to lose weight, etc.

now that i've embraced this, nobody tells me stuff like that. smiley
15 years

i like being called a whore, and other things.being told how fat i am, or how much fatter i will get.

i am not into the animal talk... or the idea of like human to animal/animal to human talk.

i think for once on this site i am out numbered by people who like the piggie, cow, whale talk.
15 years

I loove it when my gf grabs my belly and starts telling me how much I've gained, what a pig I am, that I'm too greedy and for some reason I just get off on the word "gluttony" it just sums up all that I love about over-eating, pigging out, gaining weight, getting and being fat...

and another fave is when she tells me to wear some clothes knwoing that I'm too fat for them, then she calls me her porker, and pokes the flab that hangs out of my clothes.

so yeah, totally erotic :-)
14 years

Oh yes what a perfect fantasy ???hmmmm.... i owuld love to be first fattened up a bit and then be humilated about what i´m not more able to do and would like to prove and fail so that the girl can say ha! i knew!! :-)

And be secretely fattened up whilst she is pretending that i should loose a little and tone up...hehe (sure i have to know that she likes it :-) me beeing fatter) only to show me that i´m not as sportive and fit as i allways think .

wow hope it was not to weird english and you all got what i wanted to say ...haha
14 years

Have to admit it can be incredibly erotic
14 years

Have to admit it can be incredibly erotic. Even in public it can be maddeningly hot.
14 years

although I like to downplay the dom/sub aspects of feederism, I have to admit there's a certain appeal to the idea that I'd call a feedee terms which are nomally pejorative. Even though I want to meet a girl who wants to get fatter, it's even sexier when a girl feigns being embarassed about getting softer or growing out of their clothes
14 years
12   loading