Submission and domination

Humiliating or degrading talk as sensual foreplay

count me among those that enjoy this type of foreplay.
13 years

Moved to sub/Dom
12 years

elizabethanne wrote:
I have always found this fantasy appealing but so far it is just a fantasy. I'm not overly big yet but hope to find that kind of partner who can add the weight and the fantasy together. It is an extremely exciting idea for mesmiley

Oh i would love to :-) lol but since you are a little far away i won´t come without invitation lol^^

nono have a nice christmas time interesting girl !
12 years

PutterFA wrote:
Setting the stage for this type of roleplay is something I've been thinking about lately.
What I have thought of would be moving a few things in the rooms slightly to make narrower spaces so that she bumps or nudges things with her tits, belly, or ass. Or, making it so she may have to turn sideways to get through or, hiding clothes that fit so all she has in the closet tonight is too tight. This type of stage setting sets her up to react to a situation that begins the roleplay more spontaneously. Does anyone else have any ideas or tweeks to what I've come up with?
PutterFA

Oh hehe i must have missed that topic ^^

Yeah i understand what you will say and that´s a perfect set up i would say even i would fantasize about a nice naughty evil but very smart girl trying those things on me^^

narrowing doors putting cupboards in the way were i fit through easily on friday but not anymore after a big sensual stuffing the whole weekend clothes are a nice thing, too to hide and only leave the tight ones hehe

i think there are not so many ppl in for such details in gaining ????

or are there ? ;-)
10 years

CaucasianBrown wrote:
although I like to downplay the dom/sub aspects of feederism, I have to admit there's a certain appeal to the idea that I'd call a feedee terms which are nomally pejorative. Even though I want to meet a girl who wants to get fatter, it's even sexier when a girl feigns being embarassed about getting softer or growing out of their clothes

yes exactly !!! ;-) very well said
it´s so unbelieveable sexy and cute if girls gain and are a little embarred about it but liking it hehe
10 years

My boyfriend and I have been back and forth on this actually. We both enjoy being on the receiving end of humiliation/degradation, but I'm not very good at saying the right things (I'm super awkward, like "oh my, you cerntainly have more mass than that of the average man, your caloric intake must be high"smiley. And he, bless his heart, doesn't like being mean (it bums him out to call me names and stuff).
10 years
12   loading