Stuffing

28 bucks of arbys...

lovely_plumper wrote:
subways! you may not think it's fattening but seriously how many carbs do you think is in that bread!? and carbs make for a big belly for sure and for 25 dollars you can get 5 footlongs *drools* damn I have to do there now >.<

i have thought about that!
smiley i normally have a sub though either before work or after cuz the walmart i work in has a subway and we sometimes pre-order and then they leave them in the fridge for us!then we just leave an envelope with cash.

i was SOOOOOO burned out on the sweet onion subs... seriously.
but i love the fact they have fanta and i open their store and get some during work, but i am in there "cleaning..." when actually im trying to switch off the alarm so the cops dont get called for my soda fix.
smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

LARRAL wrote:
ColumbusFA wrote:
You can't do Arby's without coupons...cuopons are the key!

Haha, yesss! Some people cannot deal with using coupons, though.

smiley

i honestly did not know arbys made coupons...
plus well...like when i go for fast food and stuffing... i tend to just want the food and forget to bring coupons...
smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

AlethaBBW wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
calories are in bold

Bacon & Bleu Roastburger 465

Chicken Bacon & Swiss 687

Honey Mustard Dipping 129

Beef 'n Cheddar Sandwich x2 445

Arby's Sauce x4 15

Chocolate Syrup x2 70

Jamocha Shake x2 498

thanks to arbys.com i figured it out.

total? :3367

I am going to stick with the chicken bacon and swiss and the melts from now on...they are the best and most cals. but man those jamocha shakes are soooo good!
my next adventure? dollar menu...mc ds.
wurd.

*ahahaha i normally spend 28 bucks at the store in the morning for snacks for the week...ooops.*

I knew there was a reason why I love you.

I live next door to an Arby's. Here's the countdown on my most recent fix:

Large Curly Fries - 604
Bronco Berry Dipping Sauce x2 - 92
Large Mozzarella Sticks - 637
Large Jalapeno Bites - 489

--------------------------------
Total = 1914 calories

That was an afternoon snack.

I like fried things with dipping sauces, what can I say?

omfg i know right??? i love the fried stuff and dipping sauce! i love love the mozz stix with the honey mustard too.
smiley

nice afternoon snack! i still want to move in with you!
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Psyman wrote:
Dude - the best thing in the world is when Arby's has the Arby melts 5 for 5 dollars! I've eaten 10 before, I could probably do 15 if I pushed it.

woa that is impressive!
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Ebbage wrote:
I haven't been to Arby's since I moved to Texas. I used to like them when I was skinny, but when you're skinny Arby's isn't really that expensive.

Now, I love me some Taco Bell. Blah blah blah its not as good as authentic whatever, but I still love it. I usually get a crunchwrap, two chalupas, two crunchy tacos, cinnamon twists, and a quesadilla. I give the quesadilla to Anny and eat the rest. Its about 12 dollars. Between the two of us, I usually pay about 8. Thats not bad at all.

yum yum!
when i do taco bell...it is like 3 of the steak quesadillas, one of the steak stuffed burritos and a mountain dew... plus they still have the choco tacos here!
smiley
and yea... it is always less then 15 bucks for me too there. i guess i should do taco bell more often.
smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

AlethaBBW wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
Ebbage wrote:
I haven't been to Arby's since I moved to Texas. I used to like them when I was skinny, but when you're skinny Arby's isn't really that expensive.

Now, I love me some Taco Bell. Blah blah blah its not as good as authentic whatever, but I still love it. I usually get a crunchwrap, two chalupas, two crunchy tacos, cinnamon twists, and a quesadilla. I give the quesadilla to Anny and eat the rest. Its about 12 dollars. Between the two of us, I usually pay about 8. Thats not bad at all.

yum yum!
when i do taco bell...it is like 3 of the steak quesadillas, one of the steak stuffed burritos and a mountain dew... plus they still have the choco tacos here!
smiley
and yea... it is always less then 15 bucks for me too there. i guess i should do taco bell more often.
smiley

I love me some Taco Bell! Or as my cousin Candy calls it, Taco Belly!

My typical order these days:

2 Cheesy Bean & Rice Burritos
5 Cheese Roll ups
1 Mexican Rice

Sometimes I throw in a personal pan cheese pizza, because my neighborhood Taco Bell is a Taco Bell/Pizza Hut combo.

And lots of mild sauce, because that's how I roll.

ahahah taco belly.
smiley
yum...pizza...smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

okay seriously i am going to do my norm for my Wednesday off.

large stuffed crust hawkeye pizza with a 2 liter and 10 wings.
*light on sauce, extra cheese, black olives, sausage, pepperoni, mushrooms, and ham.*

wewt!
im really excited.
we had a huge snow storm here, so no pizza delivery for most of the weekend.

i can do this, i have done it before. smiley so excited. hopefully i can make a video... or something.
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

It's nice to see a fat avatar. It makes no sense for someone who weighs 300 pounds (more or less) to have a thin one.
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Amatrix wrote:
Psyman wrote:
Dude - the best thing in the world is when Arby's has the Arby melts 5 for 5 dollars! I've eaten 10 before, I could probably do 15 if I pushed it.

woa that is impressive!

Thanks! They seem to go down (and stay down) easier than other things I have eaten in large quantities! smiley
15 years

28 bucks of arbys...

Roundie wrote:
Amatrix wrote:
i was kinda bummed and kinda bored.

one bacon bleu burger
2 medium arby melts with extra sauce
and a chicken bacon swiss...
then 2 jamocha shakes with extra fudge ripples...
i feel awesome.

arbys is so good...but so expensive!

Oh my goodness, I love your avatar! I dressed up as Fat Princess for Halloween (complete with a fake slice of cake)!

All of the Arby's I used to go to closed...I'm so bummed...Arby's is my favorite.

oh man!
smiley arbys is awesome and im soooo sad yours closed. that must be the best hallowneen costume ever. im thinking about making one too. smiley lol...now i know someone else did it so...it can be done!

*sorry for arbys closing...smiley*
15 years
123   loading