Gaining

Skinny vs. fat feeders

I vote for chubby/fat
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Well i still totally disagree
Skinny feeders are sooo boring
but I guess im just not into any skinny chicks at all, unless their at least willing to plump up a bit.

But I especially dont get why female feedees would ever want to be twice the size of their feeder. Doesnt it feel unatural? Dont get me wrong i like chicks bigger then me, but not by hundreds of lbs. How could a little 150 lb weenie, possibly handle a big woman (300 lbs+)? I think you have to keep up some sort of reasonable ratio or it defys physics.

Personally I dont understand why some guys would want a skinny woman either, cause ive always been WAY more attracted to BBW but at least thats a typical additude in todays shallow society, so it doesnt suprise me.

However to have a strong preference for vice versa just seems weird logistically and somewhat hypocritical. Some fat girls want the world to accept them as attractive, yet they dont have any love for the otherside of the coin..interesting
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

I'm pretty sure I can play the role of a man, thanks.

I've never had a problem with holding anyone down or pushing their ass on the bed or anything where I need to be aggressive. Aggression is my lifestyle because I need to use it so much during exercise. I'm a nice guy, but trust me...I can handle the big gals fine with my "little weenie" body.
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Neko Kiera wrote:
Wow dude, you're kinda closed minded!
Everyone likes different things. 2 fat people together is fine, but some prefer the contrast of a thinner feeder.
I like my guys smaller than me and stronger. It absolutely doesn't defy physics, and a smaller guy is no less of a "man". Sheesh.

Yah but ur a toothpick

i totally agree to each their own
im not closed minded, ive tried every combination
anyways its not a contest, im just asking who prefers what and why
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

As a man with an athletic build, I would like to say I disagree with the statement that a skinny feeder has no credibility. The fact that I have the genetic coding to eat anything and stay thin and also the desire to be very active; cycling, swimming, scuba diving and running because I enjoy those activities and also because I like having and athletic build does not mean I have less desire or credibility as a feeder. Earning someone's trust and also their submission to become the feeder relates to many aspects of the relationship but I don't think size is one of them. There is a lot of psychology that comes into play regarding human interaction especially within intimate relationships. First off I think both parties need to share the common fetish of feeding and being fed. If that fetish is not shared by both parties all bets are off.
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Skinny1 wrote:
It's all in the attentive feedings, sensual belly rubs and adoration as she fattens.....THOSE are the things that a feedee wants.

Yes! smiley
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Buffetbelly wrote:
As they used to say, there's a lid for every pot.

great point.

some pots have specific lids! smiley

lolz i vote thin feeder for a male feeder...
and a thicker feeder as a female...smaller then me though.
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

Neko Kiera wrote:
iwantufatter wrote:
Neko Kiera wrote:
Wow dude, you're kinda closed minded!
Everyone likes different things. 2 fat people together is fine, but some prefer the contrast of a thinner feeder.
I like my guys smaller than me and stronger. It absolutely doesn't defy physics, and a smaller guy is no less of a "man". Sheesh.

Yah but ur a toothpick

i totally agree to each their own
im not closed minded, ive tried every combination
anyways its not a contest, im just asking who prefers what and why

Hahaha...you're not my type either, champ. No need to be a jerk. smiley

I just want you fatter thats all..quit slacking!
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

iwantufatter wrote:
I vote for chubby/fat

I noticed that you edited your original dissertation about us thin feeders having no credibility. And why are you messing with Neko? She's one of the most incredibly beautiful women on this site, just the way she is!!
15 years

Skinny vs. fat feeders

how come its nothing but skinny dude crybabies responding on here?
can we hear from the ladies?
15 years
12   loading