Gaining

Estrogen will make moobs bigger?

Hi

I have always had large moobs and I have never had a blood works that reported high estrogen or low testosterone. Face the fact that most women have enough estrogen to grow mountains, it is the genetics that makes the difference.

William

Massailija wrote:
Hello. I have dreamed of having really big, saggy and flobby moobs. I have gained weight about 30lbs so far but my moobs are small. I was wondering if I started taking these herbal products / nature products that have plant estrogen + try eat beans and so on will they affect moobs grow? I mean those herbal / nature products that are designed to women who had menopause and those products would recover hormonal balance (Increasing estrogen levels in womens body?)

These products can be found in health stores and so on.

I know that eating plenty of soy might help and I have been eating plenty of it. Any other ideas how to make moobs bigger without implants and surgery. Is there any way to make them bigger on natural way? I would really be greatefull about hints and tips.

I know that pure estrogen would be best but it needs prescription and no doctor would prescripe it in here for me.

Thanks for reading
15 years

Interesting subject. First off it is virtually impossible to get enough estrogen from plant or herb sources to achieve any meaningful breast growth. Anyone selling or claiming to achive any real results is either a fake or a wanbee. The amount of herbs or supliments you would need to consume would be impossible, and actually reach toxicity from other components. Males are as capable as females in their ability to develop breasts, it is just a matter of hormones. The only way to really take in the levels of estrogen needed is with actual bio-identical 17 beta-estradiol, available as pills, patches or injections.
These medications are relatively inexpensive and readily available to most countries from online.
The effects begin in a matter of weeks and can continue for up to 2-3 years for full breast development to occur. Indeed it is a total package and you can not pick and choose in terms of effects. But without the use of anti-adrogens you will retain much of your "function" but your body will still tend to feminize in other ways besides just breasts. (body hair reduces, (not facial hair though) fat redistributes a bit, skin softens, scent changes a bit, emotions become more present.) These changes begin in a matter of weeks and become permanent at about 6 months. So for example if you achieved some breast growth, at about 6 months or so even if you stopped taking the estrogen you will have the breast tissue permanently.
the best place online that I have found is here
www.inhousepharmacy.com/transgender/transgender.html
Do your homework and tread with caution it is a one way path at a certain point. But if you desire to have breasts this is the only real way to get them.
Feel free to pm me if you want to discuss this further.

15 years

Yes richie42. the results vary based on your genetics, for example if your mother or sisters are large than you will be larger if not so large then not so large. but if you take estrogen for 6 months to a year you will have breasts period.
15 years