forum  submission and domination

your kinkiest fantasy2 weeks

Another for me would be parents using my fat wife as a negative example to scold their kids in public, just loud enough for her to hear.

"No, you can't have another cookie! Look at that poor lady, you might end up like her. Too fat to run and play. No, don't stare, it's rude..."

daj462:
A number of fat women who wanted to lose weight would transfer their fat to me, along with a few who didn't want to be pregnant. Leaving me a barely mobile very pregnant SSBBW.

Or

A woman takes revenge on me by trading places with me, and then having me get as fat as I was urging her to become; and finding it very sexy.

Oh! This is amazing I'd love to have either of these happen to me.

Having my own 24/7 piggy slave

Having a girlfriend or roommate secretly fatten me up by making me extra-rich food, hiding snacks around the house for me to find, and slipping me appetite stimulants. And while I gain, they constantly tease me about it.

I try to go on a diet or exercise to try and fight it at first, but eventually I give up and my weight skyrockets

Three women cast magic spells on me to gain every pound of fat for them while my body still has to deal with my own daily calorie intake at the same time.

They would all indulge and overeat as much as they want everyday & enjoy food to the fullest & stay thin, causing me to explode in size in less than a month, become an immobile mountain of fat the next month, & my body grows more & more rolls & sags over itself every month after that.

That turns me on so much. I really wish that could happen to me, I'd accept the consequences & take whatever happens for it.

your kinkiest fantasy1 week

Very nice fantasy.

your kinkiest fantasy5 days

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:
Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles

I love this mmm to be treated like a fatty sex obnect is a huge turn on for me i just want to be tokd how much a huge fat slut i am and treatrd as the piggy i am mmmm

JanD:
Having my own 24/7 piggy slave

Ive always had the fantasy of being a fat piggy slave mmmm

FattyKatty wrote:
If I typed it all out, it'd be a novel, so I'll summarize. Chubby boy that I turn into a complete pig, and eventually get up to 500+ pounds. I'd force feed him, he'd wear a dog collar, I'd tie him up and stuff him, I'd make him get on all fours and eat from the ground like a pig, and oh yeah, I'd wear a strap on and do him. How's that for kinky?

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:
Great minds think alike. That is almost the exact same fantasy I have. No strap on since I was born with one and my feedee would be a female. I would also add a cage for her to sleep in when I am not force feeding her, using her in some sexual way or using her in some extremely degrading, humiliating and or painful BDSM activity.

Sir Charles

Feedmepiggy:
I love this mmm to be treated like a fatty sex obnect is a huge turn on for me i just want to be tokd how much a huge fat slut i am and treatrd as the piggy i am mmmm

You are an extremely fat sex object.

[quote]FattyKatty wrote:

ISOBBWORSSBBWSUB:

Sir Charles

Feedmepiggy:

Web_Stroll:
You are an extremely fat sex object.[/quote

Yes i want to be fat and ised for sex and fed mmm my kik is fattyslut69
<< 22 page 22 of 23   loading