Submission and domination

Your kinkiest fantasy

Being tied up put on a feeding tube and blind folded. for 6 months. And if i gaind 150lbs i get totake the blind fold off. if not i have to stay there for another 6 months
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

fattastic_freya:
i think mine is where i�m tied up in a sex swing, force fed food and every few hundred calories a vibrater stimulates me to eat more and more. all while i�m eating there�s a pump inflating my pussy and an aquarium pump inflating me in my asshole. i�m being degraded by my dom and teased for every bite i take. every time i stop eating the aquarium pump is turned up a notch making me fuller and rounder, by the end of the night the swing breaks under my weight and i�m forced to waddle my fat ass to the bed where i�ll be fukked all night

I’ve had that dream before.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Delly:
All my fantasies and kinks center around helplessness, total helplessness.

My ultimate fantasy is about finding a woman who's not just fat, but fat from being unable to resist food and too lazy to exercise. She's a slob, and a messy eater. Not fat because she wants to be, but because she can't help herself. All I do is make sure she has food within reach, and sometimes help her stuff it in when she's too full and lazy to do the hard work of lifting a twinkie to her own mouth, lol.

She ends up borderline immobile at a much lower weight than you get purely from being fat--her muscles atrophy from lack of use, and she's not very coordinated. She waddles, staggers, and falls a lot.

The key part here is that she be physically *and* mentally lazy, even incapacitated. Half the time, my fantasy will put her under the influence of drugs or alcohol as a way to explain why she's so slow, stupid, and uncoordinated. But since this fetish isn't about drugs or alcohol per se, just helplessness, the other half of the time she's just a bimbo who can't think about anything except food, has concentration issues, is very forgetful, and depends on me to do her thinking for her.

Hand in hand with all this goes being submissive, and grateful to me for taking care of her and telling her what to do. I have a huge rescue fetish, of which stuckage is only one. I meet her by rescuing her from herself, and I make her more and more helpless and dependent when she starts living with me.

I'm into kidnapping and forced feeding, but only of a willing, grateful victim, and/or one who's too stupid or incapacitated to realize what's going on. I don't want to have to work for the object of my affection's submission--I want her lack of control to come from within. I'm here to enable her and make it possible for her to wallow mindlessly in her enormous appetites.

Feel free to message me if any of this appeals to you!

This is the fantasy I crave. Erotic and full-filling.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

to an extent being with a lazy fat slob, someone who doesn't bathe, shave or wear deodorant...Eats a ton just out of boredom, wondering why she's getting fat, doesn't exercise n the only place they walk to is the fridge, forgets to change out of sweaty clothes....Just continues to eat n drink booze til they pass out......
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

Mine is definitely to have an fa/feeder who feeds me up until my buried penis is too engulfed in fat for sex. And then humiliatingly, she forces me to use a strap on instead as she reminds me that I'll never be able to penetrate her without one again.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

My most perverse fantasy would be for someone to eat me fat by little by making me forget about this somewhat thin body and eat to be fatter and stuffed and then begin to be looser and see how my cock begins to become smaller until My big belly does not let me see her and so until I can no longer and that person has sex with my fat body
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

I have a fantasy in which I start dating a submissive feeder.
I make him call me Goddess and bring me food whenever I desire. I make him watch me eat but tease him by not letting him touch my fat body or touch himself. I keep him horny and hard for hours.
When I am almost completely stuffed I allow him to hand feed me until I cant fit in anything else or move. He begs to touch me.
I tell him he can gently rub lotion on my huge belly to make sure I am the softest woman he has ever felt.
I reward him by letting him lick my fat pussy until I cum on his face.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

One of my fantasies is:
End up getting a work at home job after college. There all i do is code and eat all day. I mutually gain with my girlfriend and we stuff each other to immobility. We end up laying in the same bed just two massive jiggling blobs bent on eating oursleves to death. Before then we both have giant apron bellies that hang and swing back and forth and jiggle as we walk.
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

cutenchubby:
I make him call me Goddess and bring me food whenever I desire. I make him watch me eat but tease him by not letting him touch my fat body or touch himself. I keep him horny and hard for hours.
When I am almost completely stuffed I allow him to hand feed me until I cant fit in anything else or move. He begs to touch me.
I tell him he can gently rub lotion on my huge belly to make sure I am the softest woman he has ever felt.

batman123:
I love ur fantasy's, be so good if it came true 😁

Come here and say that... And brings snacks smiley
4 years

Your kinkiest fantasy

cutenchubby:

WaistingAway:
Nasty lady!

That must have been a typo.
I would have said, “Tasty lady!”
4 years