Body inflation

*knocking up* fetish?

SouthFL_BBW wrote
It's a lot more common than you'd think. I've seen ads on Craigslist where men will pay women to breed.

You can find ANYTHING on craigs...

Except feederism. At least I haven't found any in my area.
13 years

*knocking up* fetish?

Too bad they don't have RolePlaying for that here
13 years

*knocking up* fetish?

jsmithy wrote
I’ve got more than a knocking up fetish; I’m ready to do it. My wife of ten years wants everything planed. First car, college account. Certain amount of income and so on. For the past ten years the conditions have not been ideal, she wants a baby but is not sure the time is right. This has gone on for years. She is on birth control and I need someone to help me figure out a plan to get her pregnant. If it isn’t her than ill find someone else who has the same desire.

So essentially you want someone to help you plot how to trick your wife into getting knocked up when she doesn't want to be right now? Dude, not cool. Even if you have this fantasy, you still need to respect your partner's wishes, even if it frustrates you. And what do you mean precisely by 'someone else who has the same desire', BTW?
13 years

*knocking up* fetish?

So for the girls that are into this, are any of you actively or passively trying to realize this (i.e. not using any form of contraception)?
12 years

*knocking up* fetish?

singlescoop wrote:
For me it's part of being a sub feeder- getting knocked up by my feedee. I want my feedee to be totally in control of me & i want to have tons of his fat babies.
The lactation thing is hot too- i would love to feed him my own breast milk, that would be so amazing.
and I actually like the idea of my feedee impregnating multiple women too, having sex with them whenever he likes. me holding up his huge belly so they can have sex with him.
kinky, i know smiley

While I've never been into the feedee thing myself normally, that scenario makes it sound rather appealing!

As a whole, the knocking up fantasy is one of my bigger kinks, and I'm grateful that there is some overlap with weight gain/feeding.
12 years

*knocking up* fetish?

Mmm, there's some very lovely stuff in this topic. smiley
11 years
12   loading