Stuffing

How much can you eat

So far the most I’ve eaten in one sitting is a full pizza, but I also had two other “regular” sized meals in the day before that and I still had room after the pizza. I definitely know I can fit more, and I definitely want to try and eat more in a day in the future.
11 months

How much can you eat

At uni I grew acustom to eating really large lunches. My biggest meal was a whole rotisserie chicken, 6 iced doughnuts, 2 bags of salted popcorn, a bag of chocolate covered pretzels, a bag of pita chips, a packet of chocolate biscuits and a chicken and bacon sandwich, which I washed down with a 1.5 litres of coke.

And I went on to have a large family dinner a few hours later.
11 months

How much can you eat

Eat? Not much…

Drink?: how much heavy cream have ya got. I can down it easily. Addicted to the stuff.
10 months

How much can you eat

I've always been fat ever since I was a kid. Probably because of both genetics and eating habits. But I only tried binging to the extreme at adulthood and I remember being surprised that I can wolf down 2 cheeseburgers, a serving of spaghetti, 3 donuts, and 2 onigiris in one sitting. All I had to do was save the drinking of any beverage for last.
10 months

How much can you eat

I can pretty regularly put down 2-3 3k+ calorie meals with pretty heavy snacking depending on the day. It’s just hard to keep motivation to keep working on a full belly, most days like that I just eat one massive meal around dinner but a lot of snacking afterward.
10 months
12   loading