General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Hi

I have been registered on here for many years, but never seen this thread, so I do a proper introduction.

My name is Markus, also known as Rubens_Feeder. I am 6 foot 4, average built (a little more than 1 year ago, thanks to Costco and the pentyful American food ;-) Some of you might have read my stories and articles that I have written on my webpage for a little more then 10 years. Although I know that most traffic on my site is from Europe, where I am originally from (Switzerland). I relocated and am now living in the SF Bay area and love it there.
You could say that my site and my writing is specialized in the extremer parts of of feeding and some have told me that it is the most extreme and outspoken direct site on the web. I am pretty sure that I probably make some people (even FAs) fall off the chair when they read what I write.

In terms of Feeding, I am pretty far and have lived it out in real life several times, although not as much as I liked. Feeding is something very very complicated, as I learned. I stand by my own passion though and know that I am a feeder and will always be one. I really only feed women and am hetero, but have great respect for homosexuals and bi people. When it comes to feeding, there isn't anything I don't like. From the totally harmless (going out to eat together, **watching a feedee eat, while propping my head up my hands and doing a *ahhhhhhhh* in appreciation** to full fledged force feeding (yes, that thing with a tube, which I seem to be the only one having written about an experience, I love that and everything in beetween.
Often people that read my stories assume that for me a feedee has to be very large and I always wonder what that is. I love feedees of all sizes, fattening up a thin woman and seeing her get plump and then really fat is so hot and unique, as well as helping a plump woman with a little cute fat belly transform it into a large fat laden wobbly one, as well as to help a already fat woman with a large soft belly fullfill her feeding dream that she has lived out on and off alone, the reason for her belly and fatten her up to get that hanging gut that we both find so sexy.

I am a very respectful feeder and will never feed anybody without her consent. I have been accused of being too nice, which I just the way I am. Many are surprised to find such a sweet nice person behind these extreme stories. It is the way my vivid imagination is married to my lust to explore and the extreme.

I only feed true feedees, meaning women that love and get hot at their own fat and gaining. "Just doing it for me" totally turns me off.
So having power over a feede is not something I crave, I believe in equalness, although I think a little submissiveness is sexy. Most of the feedees I have had so far have been strong women though and I like it that way.
My way of feeding is that I help you discover what is already inside you. I don't add anything that isn't there already, but I am there to unleash, to free the lust for fat and gaining.

So I am out of the closet and have been for a long time, and would like to share my experiences with other feeders and feedees, talk about it and also become friends, even when no feeding is involved, which in many cases won't.

So sorry for being so long, but I just wanted to do a proper introduction, so you can tell where I come from and what I am like.

Markus (aka Rubens_Feeder)
13 years

Hi everyone! I've been on the site for a while but kinda passive untill now. I'm an FA (openly) and love curvy big girls! I'm not a skinny guy and I don't want to be but even though I like the idea of getting bigger I don't feel confident enough gaining weight on my own. Anyway, I'm going to enjoy hangin' around this forum more often!
13 years

Hello all! After lurking here for a few years I have finally decided to be more open about what I like. I am in New York and while I am not really big girls (no offense ladies), I do enjoy watch a girl fatten and plump. I am generally a quiet person/lurker to begin with but I look forward to poking my head around every now and then.
13 years

Hello, my name is Arri (R-E). I am new to the site, only been here for a few weeks and I want to try and be active here. I'm 19, 125lbs., male, and from the US. I'm into big men and though I wish I could be a gainer, sadly I can't. My body just burns the food I eat, but if I could I would love to balloon my body up.

I can't think of anything else to say so if you feel like talking just message me.
smiley
13 years

Hi, I'm Sketcforcash! I just joined the other day. I've always had a thing for larger woman and I'm looking for friends that I can talk to about this stuff and if I'm lucky, maybe a special someone smiley.
If you live Washington hit me up!
13 years

Ironcladshadow wrote
'ello everyone! Joined a few days ago, looking for friends and hopefully someone who can mean a lot more than that. Any gamers in the crowd, PC or otherwise?

Do you have a steam account?
13 years

hi the names x im from locust grove georgia and looking for feedes and and friends
13 years

hey im tom bin on the site a little while just bin plucking up the corrage to say hello lol.
13 years

^ Welcome babe. smiley Yep that's my girlfriend. xD Enjoy your stay. <3
13 years

SomethingStupid wrote
Hellooooo.

I am...just an FA, I guess.

Is it just me, or does this place's default profile image look like the silhouette of that guy from Mad TV?

I knew it looked familiar! lol
13 years
34567   loading