General

Introduction/ say hello, thread

Oh man I didn't post an intro.

So hi everyone, I randomly stumbled onto this place and decided to join. I'm probably really out of place here since I'm not really dedicated to the craft haha. I like larger women, but I'm not a feeder and wouldn't want to force a woman to be fat for me. I would like to be larger myself, however stupid economy and lack of funds haha.

I guess that's it I dunno lol. See you all around.
14 years

Hi all!

I'm feeling highly sociable on this beautiful Saturday, so I'm posting! I love this site's beautiful large ladies. I'm a male twenty-something, a grad student, and someone whose love of BBWs has certainly grown over the years. Personally, I'm quite slender, but since I've begun visiting this site I've put on a few myself...

I'm always happy to find intelligent and friendly people to chat and share random weighty thoughts, discuss life experiences, share fantasies, roleplay, or whatever strikes your fancy.

Bye!
14 years

Hi there,

I have been on here a little while but have finally posted a profile pic, so I'm officially unlurking myself. I hope to speak to lots of you soon! Gimme a shout, I'm always up for a chat, especially if you are in the UK.

Tim smiley
14 years

Forgot to introduce myself here in this thread after I joined this site. Anyhow, I'm GluttonyCat. A 24 year old guy from San Diego, one of the best cities in CA. There is plenty more info about me on my dating ad. I hope to get along with everyone and perhaps find a significant other.smiley
14 years

Welcome to the Fat Side!

we have cookies...
14 years

Hi folks. I am Lumpyjr. I have been a lurker on here for quite some time now and am finally comfortable with coming out of the fat closet. I am a BHM who love everything there is about food and weight gain. I am looking to meet some people to share this part of my life with.
14 years

I've been here since FF came around....but I mostly lurk...so HI!! smiley
14 years

Told me to say hello, so... Hello!
14 years

well hi there all from australia, what does one say in these introductions. Was introduced to the site by my friend Purple Sneakers
anyway i guess hi all *waves*
im a littl shy so say hello and make me feel welcome
14 years

Hey this Rolando from SoCal. I've been lurking around this site for almost a year because I am shy but I am a tall (6'4"smiley fat 370lbs young man who will slowly get more involved in the community.
14 years
12345   loading