New pounds

Very nice story. I am always happy to read from hanging bellies! <3 Henk
13 years

Yesterday i ate enough for 6 adults

stuffedbellybaby wrote
i want to stuff like that!! look how beautiful your belly became!

And do you try the same? I think your belly will be shapen for a lovely stuffing session.
<3 Henk
13 years

Weight gain progression

[quote]Siren wrote
My most recents:
]fantasyfeeder.com/cms/infusions/ff_photo_album/ff_photo_pic.php
I like it to see your new belly. I think your upperbelly has grown the last months. Very round tummy. Hmmm. <3 Henk
13 years

Weight gain supplements

Most weight gain shakes in the shop are for muscle's and not for getting fatter. You can make shakes self, with icecream, a lot of cream and some rich quark. You can fill it on with a little bit butter and a lot of sugar. Try to drink twice shakes from 1 liter a day (morning and evening) and you will gain 4 to 5 lbs in a week. Sugar an cream are rich fatmakers. And I think it's not bad to eat that the whole day. Good luck.
<3 Henk
13 years

My gaining thread

BBWBecky wrote
Finally hit 260.8
Weighted myself 2 times just to make sure..

Congratulations. It's just 40 to 300... This new pounds are realy lovely. Your belly is so round and soft... Go on with eating and try to eat every day a little bit more.
<3 Henk
13 years

My gaining thread

Go on with eating, just what you want and as much as you can eat. It's just a resting moment in your gain, but next time you'll explode. I'am sure... <3 Henk
13 years

My gaining thread

And where do you feel your new fat? I think mostly on upperbelly, maybe around your bellybutton. Very sexy. I like this treat because a period of intensive weight gain is very lovely to see. Please make a lot of foto's and films of your new body.
<3 Henk
14 years

Easiest job to gain weight

@royal How much are you gained since you started as telemarketeer?
14 years

@royal Did you gained a lot of weight as telemarketeer? I think sitting and eating you can gain a lot of weight.
14 years

I am curious wich job makes real weight gain? And does anyone has good practices?
14 years
34567   loading