Meet up free buffet dinner or lunch norfolk va

There are plenty of bbw in that area. Wont find much luck on this site
1 year

Who is open about their feederism?

My family and friends know Im a chubby chaser. Honestly thats all they need to know in my opinion. No point in sharing to many details about your sex life. Things like that are a need to know basis.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Love belly button sex. especially when she puts lotion or oil in her fat roles. Its like titty fucking but more intimate honestly. A few times i have dealt with girls who orgasmed from it. Hard to find women who will do it. For one there arent many who get satisfaction from it so dont see the point more so they are embarrassed with their bellies.
1 year

Bellybutton sex

Love belly button sex. especially when she puts lotion or oil in her fat roles. Its like titty fucking but more intimate honestly. A few times i have dealt with girls who orgasmed from it. Hard to find women who will do it. For one there arent many who get satisfaction from it so dont see the point more so they are embarrassed with their bellies.
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

I love the idea. I have always been turned on by pregnant bellies. They also go well with my vore fetish. As a result i think i have developed a breeding fetish. I am conflicted if if its a fetish or just baby fever.
1 year

Thinking about transitioning to a female and becoming a bbw

Loudsecret123:
I have lived my whole life knowing and being comfortable with my gender as a cisgender male, but this fetish has confused some things. I have eventually come to realise that I may not just be a feeder, but maybe a feedee as well. Though the idea of gaining weight as a male doesn't intrigue me at all, the idea as a female does. I do not experienece genderdyphoria and this experinece of emotions is purely gender envy fueled by sexual desires. I've spoken to many of my trans friends and they say most people don't transition just on the basis of gender envy but also gender dysphoria. But my friends don't have this fetish, and like a lot of people say about feedism 'this isn't a fetish, it's a lifestyle'. So does this fetish make an exception for transitioning without gender dysphoria?

First I admire your bravery. Thats a big step. A big invest of time resources and energy. Be sure it is what you want to do before you take the step. If you do you will find support in this community.
1 year

Public humiliation

i loved taking a huge ssbbw who was into humiliation through the drive through of a restaurant and making her hold her shirt up and show off her big belly. she was so ashamed of it and embarassed as the drive through worker stared at her huge belly
1 year