Fattening up your husband or boyfriends

I have let go completely and have decided to pile on the pounds to pay back my wife for my fetish. Wife had weight loss surgery last month after I made her a blimp up for 30 years and created her huge sagging fat body and belly, over 320 pounds. We agreed it is my turn now since she has half a stomach and has lost 40-50 pounds of fat. I am eating sick amounts of food and she is making me the fattened hog, I am up over 250 now. She is turned on by the turnaround and never lets me leave a plate unfinished. She teases me in front of our friends. It is a very erotic time for us, since we both know we want each other obese.
1 year

Why do you think so many feeders become feedees?

My wife has fattened from 160 to 320 in the last 30 years as I blew her up like a balloon with fattening food and booze. Big softie with a gut and jello thighs. Doubled in weight- huge hanging belly. I began to gain with her once I left the Air Force (weight control) and have become a fattened lazy big boy almost at her weight. Both our bellies hang soft and low. Recently however for health reasons she had weight loss surgery and I am going to be the fatty. She is pumping me with mac and cheese while she is going keto. She has lost 40 pounds of blubber unfortunately, mostly on her fat belly. Roles have changed I may be on the mobility scooter first. I am gorging and drinking as she orders.
1 year

What scenarios would you like to role play?

MPREG fantasy where a huge bellied promiscuous BHM who got lots of girls pregnant and dumped them finds out he is preggers with Twins from a magic bear. Sensitive nipples, morning sickness, etc.
1 year

Pregnancy fetish

Best way to fatten a woman up is to keep her pregnant. The baby weight is sticky and she keeps sizing up. Soon a nice heavy, sedentary, obese blubbery sow is with you.
2 years

What is your favourite roll?

Definitely her lower double belly roll. Soft and saggy with a split below the navel. Fun to cup it with both hands, lift and squeeze. All the calories settle there.
2 years

Mutual gaining vs. body contrast

would be great to blow up big with a lazy, slothful, constantly eating, fat bellied woman - showing our fat together on the beach - eating ice cream while people look at our hanging guts, folded over our too small bathing suits. Waddling along fat and happy.
2 years

Do you find the physical limitations of weight gain a turn on or a turn off?

Seeing my new GF struggle to get up stairs really turns me on. We both know she is headed towards limited mobility.
2 years

Women fat or skinny

Pretty girl - big soft belly hang, perfect.
16 years

Good news

Turkey day is over and so it appears is the diet. She has been looking heavier than ever the last few days and is back wearing her grey sweat pants, which are her self proclaimed "fat pants". Looking forward to the rest of the holidays and a long winter, which should mean another 20 pounds on the belly for her!
16 years

Trick or treat

Great idea on the snacks Buffetbelly - I filled the house with halloween candy today, especially several bags of Snickers - her FAV. I am seeing candy wrappers in several trash cans tonite and it won't be long till those jeans are bursting again. The chocolate always does go right to her waist.....Happy Halloween.
16 years
123   loading