Anyone else cant burp?

My younger daughter's girlfriend can't burp. Drinks shedloads of Pepsi Max but never a belch. First time I've come across it.
1 year

How to break it to my wife.

If you guys are happy together and with the way you want to live, then you are absolutely winning at life.
1 year

Round bellies lover

Big, swollen beer and carb gut on a woman. Heaven!
1 year

Where you store body fat, based on your zodiac sign

Nope. My wife is a Pisces and weight all goes to her belly and boobs. Perfect! 😍
1 year

Confident feedees

Yep. My wife will sometimes catch sight of herself sideways in a mirror and go “look at the size of my belly!” I don’t think she really likes it but she loves food too much and knows it drives me wild so accepts she is gradually getting bigger. Suits me just fine 😁
1 year

What is it about feederism that turns you on?

karenjenk:
Alwasy been a people pleaser and it makes me happy when others are happy.
and the people around me seem to be h appy when the cause me to eat.

ljrockarts:
This resonates with me. I love idea of Feedism being an intimate shared experience. Feeding is an act of love, and I love the idea of someone allowing me to love them in that way. I feel that allowing yourself to get fat is one of the sexiest and most loving and intimate things you could do for someone else. I am as thrilled with the idea of someone gaining for my pleasure just as much as I love the idea of gaining myself for the pleasure of a partner.

Well put - I totally agree, except I have no desire to gain myself, and haven’t.
2 years

Fat rolls

Side boobs that go round to upper back fat. Add in flabby upper arms - drives me wild!
2 years

Breasts/boobs and gaining

My wife’s have got like the OP describes. I’m more than happy, can’t keep my hands off them!
2 years

To wear a bra or not?

Bigger women without a bra are my kryptonite tbh. My wife never used to wear a bra at home, just a vest or sleeveless T shirt, but understandably as our kids got older she started to wear one.

On the occasions we have the house to ourselves I ask her to stick a vest top on with no bra. She usually obliges and it drives me wild!
2 years

Which fat is best?

Big ball belly, pregnant looking, with huge saggy tits resting on it, with a large side order of side boobs and back fat. Flabby bingo wings arms a bonus.

Perfect woman!
3 years
1234   loading