Hard fat and soft fat?

sugars are simple carbs and what i meant was simple/complex since simple carbs take less time to digest they are stored faster and complex carbs take longer so they store slower
15 years

Hard fat and soft fat?

trans fats, fats, and sugars give u subcutaneous fat which is jiggly (not bad)... carbs, and alcohol give u visceral fat which is hard (bad fat)...as for the distribution..thats purely genetic
15 years

Extreme weight gain!!

well yes i agree to all of that...though im not saying down it in one....i mean spread it out through the day... i can barely handle a 1/4 of the bottle at a time! as long as you get the syrup in...6510 calories is 500 short of 2 pounds!
16 years

Extreme weight gain!!

Well i haven't tried it yet but those big log cabin syrup bottles....they have 31 servings per bottle and 210 calories per serving so if any1 wanted to gain almost two pounds a day, just eat your maintaining calories and then somehow incorporate the entire bottle for an extra belly busting 6510 calories!smiley
16 years

Breasts

my moobs grew way faster than my belly (which is still huge) but i dont have any complaints...they serve as a holding unit...i put my iPod nano under one of them and it doesnt slip out! smiley moobs are wonderful!
16 years

Most mcdonalds

im a skinny boy compared to u all (185lbs) but I can pack in 3 double quarter pounders meals, 2 apple pies, and a fish sandwich smiley
16 years

Do u like this also?

i think my favorite kind of pictures are of pictures of other men wearing clothes that don't even come close to fitting. i just have so much fun looking at pictures like that. what kind of pics do u guys like the most?:o
16 years

What foods do you think are fattening?

i was really suprised to go outside and find a box of mashed potato mix...u know those powder packet thingys?? well neway.. i read the back and in ONE little package, it has 640 calories :o:o thats like ultimate gainer food!
16 years
23456   loading