Inspiration- cottagecore/elven/fae but fat

I was looking for suggestions from things people have seen, or keywords they have found useful.
9 months

Inspiration- cottagecore/elven/fae but fat

So I'm potentially booking a budoir shoot, and I think I'll aim for like a fae/cottagecore kond of vibe, as I've never taken pictures of myself like that, and I think my partner would be.... appreciative. Trouble is, I'm not seeing a ton of inspo for these themes with plus size models (i know, shocking). Does anyone have recommendations?
9 months

Semen cycle

I was kind of with you, sort of.

To clarify- are you saying that everytime you go through this cycle (which doesn't mean your entire population of sperm are rebooted at the same time, just so we're clear) you get a desire to gain weight?

May i offer the viewpoint that you have a fetish about supress it for about 2 months before giving in?
10 months

Dear ladies of ff

Not for nothing- considering some of the things OP has said in chat, this is likely a troll post.

That said, proud of what else has been said.
1 year

Hypnosis/bimbofication

I have a partner in mind, just looking for recommendations
2 years

Hypnosis/bimbofication

Hi all! I'm looking to experiment more with hypnosis and bimbofication, but as the tist/top (amazing, right?)
What are some good videos you've found, or what are some things that you like?
2 years

Chastity

Hahaha! Have fun!
2 years

Chastity

Er, sorry, here's the belt listing Hey, I found this really awesome Etsy listing at www.etsy.com/listing/790431887/custom-made-leather-cock-ring-and
2 years

Chastity

DoctorHarleenQ:
So after experimentation.... the cage we bought will work, but for long term use needs a belt to stay affixed.

amazingem:
Ooooh, that sounds interesting... How does that work? I don't understand how it would be attached? I love the idea and would be keen to try it with my guy, though!

So the shoestring method is a way of attaching a chastity device. amp.reddit.com/r/chastitytraining/comments/exltnd/im_surprised_with_the_shoelacemethod_after_much/
You can also find belts amp.reddit.com/r/chastitytraining/comments/exltnd/im_surprised_with_the_shoelacemethod_after_much/
2 years

Chastity

So after experimentation.... the cage we bought will work, but for long term use needs a belt to stay affixed.
2 years
12345   loading