Why is finding a feedee hard?

True, attraction is a factor, but so is personally,and compassion. Also sense of humor. I seek a woman open to eating, but who also seeks those qualities in a man. If she has no depth, it means very little.s
11 years

Your star sign

I am a Cancer,through and through! Sensitive, reserved,but passionate.
11 years

Why is finding a feedee hard?

I seek a lady feedee, but I have had no luck. I am optimistic,however, that she is out there.
11 years

Being ashamed of your fetish

I did not admit my attraction to larger women until I was 28 years old,due to fear of what society thought. The older I got, the easier it became to admit it. Joining this site makes me feel like I belong. As for my other fetishes,such as body inflation, hearing a cute BBW burp,I am still. a bit nervous about. Going through. some of the forum posts has lessend it quite a bit. You are not alone! Be well!
11 years

Tattoos?

I am so proud of all of my tat. I have a question. I am in my forties, and still love superheroes. A friend of mine joked with me,and said I needed to grow up.. I told him I AM grown! Anyone want to give me an opinion on guys my age with tats?
11 years

Large for skinny

I,for one, would love to be with a big,beautiful woman. If she really liked slim men,groovy! I have always wanted to feel like I am engulfed in a big, soft female body. It would be a plus if she were taller than me, as well.
11 years

Fat disney princess?

Very nice! Thank you!
11 years

Fat disney princess?

I think Hollywood has made some small strides. in changing what is beautiful, but has some way to go. I have a physical disability. I work, have my own aparrtment. I hav yet to see a disabled person shown as a fully rounded person. There are a few,, but not a lot. So Uncle Walt needs to beccome more open to chang.
11 years

Fat disney princess?

A plump Ariel. would be great,as well.
11 years

Fat disney princess?

They are GODESSES! Excellent work!
11 years
23456   loading